Loose skin fat?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 4, 2015 10:21pm
via Android

Ok i know i dont usually do the workouts here i stick to cardio and weights anyways. I'm looking for a fix or a miracle maybe who knows. Ok so my baby weight is gone Thank God! Except i have this weird loose fat or skin in the middle of my tummy if u see me with clothes i have a flat stomach take it off still flat but there is this skin when I'm doing planks or push ups that hangs down it's soo embarrassing i have done core exercises with weights and my medicine balls no results fat has gone down greAtly i am thankful for all of yalls tips. Has any lady successfully gotten rid of it u know actually whittled your waist back to super tight ?? I drink alot of water diet is healthy i run 5 days a week and do weights usually everyday.

10 Mar
As a guy who lost 22kg, exercise & run 5 days a week, I get the same problem than you. I look good with a t-shirt, ok without but there is no way I do planks or push ups without a t-shirt because my skin is hanging weirdly....haven't find a solution yet. Was told to build lot of muscles to fill in the skin....very interested in any tips too.
10 Mar
reduce your cardiovascular workout,the more of strength workout ....lifting with the right proportion of weight ...The loose skin will grow into muscles. .and don't forget eat healthier with good quality of protein. ...good luck
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 22, 2015 5:28am
via Android

I've tried those body contouring wraps. I've seen a little difference. Apparently it takes several to really notice. I've looked into the i-lipo where it contours with a laser, in & out, can do it on lun lunch break. I lost 90 lbs & have loose skin on my stomach. I've looked into a lot & it's either a lot of waiting (time) or body contouring.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 22, 2015 11:22pm
via Android

I am having the same damn problem! I have had 3 children. My youngest is 4. I have been at this for 10 weeks. I can see definition in my legs and arms but my stupid stomach won't budge! I'm about to starve myself. Let me know when you find something that works!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 10, 2016 12:19pm

Healthy workout would really help you to reduce your belly fat. Commit yourself for healthy eating stuff. Perform simple strenght training exercise that target your tummy area like ball routine exercise or performing yoga continue in your routine. Drink atleast eight or seven glasses of water to keep your skin healthy and elastic.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51