Postpartum belly

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 28, 2015 6:12pm
via Android

Hey everyone!!! I'm new to this. I'm trying to get rid of my baby belly but it's hard... Any tips, suggestions?

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Sep 29, 2015 12:44am
via Android

For me, it was stroller walking, changing things in my diet and using some of the tummy exercises on here. You can check out my pics if you want. Don't know if that will help but you can see where I was and where I am now 2 years later.
Don't get discouraged. It won't happen tomorrow but you will get there!

29 Sep
Ok thank you!!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 29, 2015 4:56pm
via Android

I struggled with postpartum belly for awhile, not so much now. Check out my profile if you want to see my progress. I also have a blog if you want to check it out.
Here's the link: www.fitnessisyourfuture.wordpress.com

29 Sep
Thank you!
29 Sep
No problem. I found that drinking green tea really helped a lot with feeling bloated, once I didn't feel bloated, I actually felt like exercising.
29 Sep
Ok ok. I'm inconsistent with exercising. I'll go strong for a week then stop.. But I'm really determined this time.
29 Sep
I was the same way for awhile. My boyfriend started asking me, you work out today? Or, are you gonna do your workout tonight? I would be like, I don't really feel like it, but I guess so. Lol
29 Sep
Lol see now me and my baby sister got this bet going. She is already a workout freak but she have some alittle weight. In one month, we are going to see whose body is more toned lmao so that's my motivation this time. I don't like to lose
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 1, 2015 3:01pm
via Android

I'm working on this too! Just had my baby 6 weeks ago and am starting a gentle core program to slowly build up my strength again. I'm going hard on my legs and arms though. They didn't get stretched out like my abs so they get no mercy. Lol! I have 70 lbs to lose to reach my goal but am breaking it down into smaller goals. Right now my goal is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 185. I've lost 35 lbs since giving birth but most of that was fluid.

26 Jun
Lol I hope you have had some progress
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 10, 2015 6:33pm
via Android

You can do it. Bigfest thing for me was my eating habbits. I have had 2 babies and in the best shape ive ever been. I do loys of core and vutt workouts. Planking is awesome too.

26 Jun
Planking hurts lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51