Weight loss

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 4, 2015 6:12pm
via iOS
So I am 22 years old. I have a baby who is 14 months old. I weight at an embarrassing weight of 185. Physically I don't look good and emotionally it's hurting me. I try to eat healthy but it's not working unfortunately. I have a lot of cellulite over my thighs and butt and I am really embarrassed of it. Even in front of my own husband!
If there is anyone who can help me and tell me what to do I would love it.
Thank you so much ladies!
06 Nov
Keep working out do it for yourself for the inside not what you look like in the outside you'll start to feel and look a lot better I wish you luck
06 Nov
Thank you Lillie!!
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 6, 2015 6:43am
via Android

Start kind of small. It's difficult or impossible to be perfect so just make small changes that you can stick to just keeping in mind most of the time, like starting to avoid beverages with sugar (maybe cut out one per day at first, they are really a killer & it makes a huge difference to eventually only drink water or zero calorie beverages like coffee, tea, seltzer, etc) , or substituting one whole fruit for a snack per day, finding one healthier snack option like plain yogurt with blueberries, eating a couple more meals per week with more vegetables (i like to chop up carrots and cucumbers fresh, you can eat them with lots of dip at first, don't worry about that, get into a veggie habit then start trying for less dip)

Start with a daily or every other day short walk at the same time. Bring the family for an after dinner stroll perhaps. Little things like doing five squats every day after lunch, that's like ten seconds so no excuses... Then next week do six. Buy a water bottle and drink more water.

Little things grow into bigger things and help us transition into better habits. Ppl often try to make big changes and then fail and go right back to the same life with zero change.

Good luck.

06 Nov
Thanks. I will definitely try doing this!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 6, 2015 10:51am
via iOS
First don't be assamed of yourself. And if you start the journey do it for yourself no one else. And eat what you want just do it in moderation,with a proper workout you need to eat,food is what causes your body to burn fat. And do exercises and cardio you enjoy make your workouts fun that way you'll do them. And stay the course finish what you start. And please have patience it doesn't happen overnight and most of all LOVE yourself and CHERISH what you're going to become. "Butterfly"
06 Dec
Food doesn't make your body burn fat. That is the total opposite of how it works.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 6, 2015 12:13pm
Wow thank you so much. I think I really needed to hear that.
577898_304526149677075_1650155414_n_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 6, 2016 9:27pm

You should find some sort of vigorous activity that is something you like and do that, rather than force yourself to do some sort of "program" that reminds you of P.E. class.  For me, it's cycling in summer and walking in winter, plus a few dumbbell exercises.  

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 6, 2016 6:10am

I've been reading this blog for so long and it motivates me to be positve. You should check this out. https://www.findyourfine.com/blogs/find-your-find-tips

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
2 days ago
via Android

The first thing you should forget is that healthy eating equals weight loss. It doesn't.

Being in a calorie deficit over a prolonged period of time will. What I would advice you is to look into flexible diëting combined with weight training.

06 Dec
I did a wellness challenge that really helped me jumpstart my metabolism.Just a few small tweaks. I lost 10lbs and 3 dress sized in three weeks and it has helped me maintain a helathy lifestyle. Id be happy to share with you if you are interested.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51