New to this, help would be appreciated

1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 15, 2015 2:27pm
via Android

For the past couple of weeks I've been the butt of all of my sisters jokes. I've fell completely out of shape, and it's started to show on my body. My arms have developed that droopy excess fat, and I've developed some love handles. I used to love myself and feel comfortable in my own skin but now I find myself 50 lbs out overweight. To add insult to injury, my clothes do not fit! Whenever I shop now I'm alway redirected to the plus size sections, or cannot find clothes. I want to feel healthy, confident and beautiful once more. I know it's going to take a while before I'm back to my desired shape but I'm willing to put the work into it. I just need a little direction on where to start. If anyone can help a girl out, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

15 Nov
Not an expert bit im getting back into exercising. Start off slow, cardio, walking, eating healthier, lots of water. Watch serving sizes, what you put into your body. Mostly cut back on sugars. Im doing a bootcanp program and I love doing yoga to stretch and relax. After every week increase what you do in your exercises. (: hope this helps a bit more.
16 Nov
Yes, it's worked. Thanks for the help
17 Nov
One thing I plan to do is to push myself just a little bit more than what I can at least once a week. Which I did the other day. And by that when you feel like you're done, take a minute breather and then do one more exercise to really feel it. (:
17 Nov
Ugh. I did the Thankful Thigh work out and the Bubble Butt. My legs feel like jello, and I want to collapse when I walk. Tomorrow is arm and abs day.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51