Starting over

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 30, 2015 4:25am
via iOS
Hi I'm 26 years old and I'm starting over on my weight loss I have reached 200.6 lbs now I have became a hermit. Now I get frustrated when I go shopping for clothes. My doctor is now telling me to lose weight because my cholesterol is high now I just need a little bit of help and a buddy to keep me motivated.
30 Nov
You can do it!!!
30 Nov
Thank you
30 Nov
Good luck
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 1, 2015 6:00am
via Android

I believe in you honey you can do it because you are strong on the inside but now it's time to be strong on the outside!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 1, 2015 9:56am
via Android

Hi Erika, the principal motivation is yourself, you have to be clear about your purpose, remember that you're doing it mainly for health, to look and feel better !. Whenever you feel you can not help or go to falter, remember when you started and see a picture of how you want to be and you'll not be worth leaving everything thrown.

Many blessings to you! because luck is for the mediocre and you're a champion!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 1, 2015 1:15pm
via iOS
You're starting off in the right direction so congrats! Now you've got to build on that motivation. I remember my ah-ha moment. These are some tips that helped me:

Aim for a minimum activity goal thats attainable (if you go over it... Great!). 

Find workouts you enjoy! There is more than one path to fitness. Do whatever will keep you consistent 

Pay attention to what you eat. Thats the biggest factor in weight loss. You've got to burn more than you eat. To find out how to do this in a healthy way try my fitness pal. 

Be patient. The hardest thing to do. But time and consistency is what gets you to your goals. 

Take advantage of this app. It's great!

Good luck and keep moving in the right direction!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 1, 2015 3:54pm
via iOS
Yeah I got my fitness pal it's working out great also I got the Fitbit to stay more active as well.
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 4, 2015 4:04pm
via Android

Erika,message me your fitbit username and lets become more active together!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 4, 2015 5:04pm
via iOS
Ok it's Erika Mselemu
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Dec 5, 2015 9:51am
via Android

You got this girl:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51