DELAYED (for females or anyone educated on the matter )

3 posts | Original | Recent
38 Posts
Jan 22, 2016 6:18am
via Android

Ladies ... common to have delayed menstruation when starting vigorous exercise ?

22 Jan
I know females alot. But can't help you here...
22 Jan
Lol Dan ... I need help not statements . But yeah Google says it can happen , but it's been four -five days and I need to know if that's normal never missed one period thus far
22 Jan
I just took an opportunity to say hello :-). But we all know that girls that do Olympics have the same thing happenning... or.. maybe...
22 Jan
Lol hello there Dan ... ah the obstacles getting in between me and mah future guns are not cool
22 Jan
Wow that's too depp English. Dont understand that.. sorry can u please explain
32 Posts
Jan 22, 2016 6:42pm
via Android

Hmm I have not had that problem but then again I'm exercising moderately rather than very strenuously.

22 Jan
First time this is happening to me but good news . It arrived today five days later
15 Posts
Jan 23, 2016 8:33pm
via Android

Mine has been delayed the past few months, and I dropped a size in early December pretty quickly. It's also gotten lighter.

I did, however, get a copper IUD about a year ago and it could be that it's readjusting to pre-IUD flow.

23 Jan
Ah interesting . Could be the IUD yes . Glad to know it's somewhat normal to have these changes once you become more active with working out. Currently I'm using no birth control . Been off the pill for a few months ... it just wasn't doing me good ...emotionally.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51