Staying motivated while having menstrual cramps

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 1, 2016 3:07am
via Android

This is my problem now. Don't usually get cramps this bad, but I have two very vigorous workout sessions planned for this week n I'm not sure how I'm going to survive them....help!!

01 Feb
Hi... i dont know about cramp. But the key is to never stop. Go moderately. Soory to interfere in a lady's room lolll
02 Feb
Getting my body's blood pumping, drinking lots of water, and warming up help ease the pain of my cramps. Cut out sodium and caffeine as much as possible. Working out is said to actually help the pains of cramps.
04 Feb
Take some aleve. And try to enjoy your workout. I have noticed that when I workout my cramps seem to lessen. Good luck
186545_1479000020_1120162137_n_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 16, 2016 11:36pm
via Android

Sometimes it's hard to get started, but I find that exercise helps relieve cramps. So my best advice is to take a midol and just go for it!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 18, 2016 4:37am

Yes it's right that exercise is good to do for menstrual cramps.I personally tried doing it and it helped me a lot.But I faced problem of heavy flow while doing that and tampons and pads didn't help me.So I consult doctor so they suggest me to try to use menstrual cup.Well really before using it I was worried but now I am confident to do exercise and and to work forward.Menstrual cup is really an amazing thing to use.If any one of you are facing problem like me do try to use coupelle menstruelle if you have heavy bleeding during menstruation , I am sure this will definitely help you.

Image_thumb
59 Posts
Feb 18, 2016 6:36am
via Android

Hi. I would suggest doing a 8-12min warmup like a brisk walk, and see if your body is feeling up to a vigurous workout.

If not you could try some Power Yoga until you ate feeling fully up to it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51