Pregnant!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 12, 2016 5:42pm
via Android

Hi everyone! I have never posted on here, but I have been using this app for about two and a half years off and on as I will do other routines as well. I was hoping there might be some other moms to be on here that might know some good workouts that will be OK throughout pregnancy... I am 10 weeks along so still in first trimester

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 13, 2016 8:36am
via Android

Congratulations! Not a Mom but be careful with your joins. They will become softer and you probably will notice that you are more flexible. That is because ligaments are getting ready for your baby and overstretched ligaments are hard to recover! One tip from probably a 1000 you are getting. Congratulations again and enjoy your !

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 13, 2016 10:48pm
via Android

Don't you mean a 10 year old. Not a 1000 you poop head.
Also congratulations, on the baby, do you know what it gender is yet?(girl or boy)Or should i say  Pink or blue like they do at baby shower.

Image_thumb
59 Posts
Feb 18, 2016 6:53am
via Android

Congrats.

To my knowledge you can continue to workout normally if you were already active as long as your doctor hasn't put any restrictions on you.

As always listen to your body, but you are good to go on exercise until about the 3rd trimester.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 18, 2016 2:39pm
via iOS
Congrats! You may workout still even up to birth.. First doctors approval and also you intensity will change during each trimester... Like 3rd tri, don't go on your back. Also check your pulse more. Skimble has couple prego workouts on there. If you need any help, just message me. I have trained over a dozen of prego moms;) even their meal plans ;)
18 Feb
I wasnt sure about the on your back thing, whether that meant now, or later. I have been so tired lately, i havent felt like doing much:( i will search some workouts on here, and make sure my pulse doesnt get too high!! Stupid question, probably, but how high is too high? Never really worried about it before...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51