Tight lacing / corset use

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 22, 2016 11:25am
via Android

Any girls doing tight lacing?
What abs and lower back exercises routines are you following?
How is your evolution going?

23 Mar
I wear a waist trainer sometimes, I'm not sure how much it helps.Someone told me I should wear it while exercising but I forget:-) .
23 Mar
Oh no, a real tight lacing corset should never be used during exercises. For results, you must wear around 8 hours a day, everyday for about a year... That's why abs exercises are needed, otherwise you can get some problems because the muscles get lazy with the corset support and you may be sick.
26 Mar
Now I know.thank you
08 Jul
I use an Ab roller it is so super easy. Corsets don't really do anything except ruin the woman's body in an unnecessary way.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 1, 2016 3:17pm
via iOS
I am getting a cincher for workouts. Tight lacing forests can actually cause harm if you work out in them.
I am waist training though. Currently seasoning my steel boned corset.
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jun 30, 2016 5:01am
via Android

I've been really curious about corset/waist training.  I don't trust the Internet on the so called "results" does it really work? I also saw something called sweet sweat a friend of a friend posted to Facebook. I have this horrible belly pooch roll i think from my pants. (I had it before kids)  Would any of that help fix it?

30 Jun
I have the sweet sweat. It just basically heats you up and cause you to sweat more. It definitely helped lose a couple inches off my waist.
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jun 30, 2016 1:58pm
via Android

Awesome I'll have to look into that one!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 8, 2016 2:31am
via Android

How cool! I just left my corset for adjustments today and will have to do seasoning again soon... I almost feel naked without it now! Lol

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 8, 2016 2:38am
via Android

Hi nikki... Tight lacing corsets are a long term training, you can actually shape better and definitely lose a lot of waist size, it shapes the fat and shorten the ribs, it's a definitive body modification, takes years of daily use, tho. And you can't use during exercises.
If you want I can send you my own before/after pics, I have never been pregnant but had a belly pouch that didn't want to get away even with exercises.
For me it was worth it... Google "tight lacing" so you get all details, it has nothing to do with exercise belts or corselets.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51