Protein shakes?

6 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jun 5, 2016 12:56am
via Android

I was using protein shakes to replace breakfast to help me eat less (sometimes I eat something small with it) throughout the day. I am trying to lose weight so I was trying this out. But I don't think I could do this for the rest of my life.

269 Posts
Jun 5, 2016 1:29am
via Android

Something I've noticed in the 6 months I've been using Shakeology is that, once I realized what I was eating extra (snacks throughout the day, anything after 8:00pm) I don't need a shake to help with my weight loss. I enjoy them so I continue to drink them. I reevaluated my food and drinks and that help curb.

05 Jun
alright thank you
1 Post
Jun 5, 2016 10:16pm
via Android

Yeah they are good for workouts

1 Post
Jun 6, 2016 6:48pm
via iOS
They're very helpful. I can recommend OneWhey oder OneWhey Isolate by Fitnessguru!  
greetings from Germany
3 Posts
Jul 8, 2016 12:27am

Protein shakes are good for post workouts :) to build muscle. You can have them thoughout the day, but I wouldn't beause you need other food to fuel your body for energy

15 Posts
Jul 13, 2016 1:47am

I make a cup of coffee and then put it in a blender with alot of ice and a scoop of flavored protein and some stevia. It helps stay full longer, and its more bearable then a protein shake every morning.

13 Jul
that sounds amazing

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51