Not having a good day.. need to vent a little

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jul 2, 2016 3:26am
via Android

Work, relationship, money, everything just sucks right now.
I'm looking forward to the gym tonight just to escape it all.. I'm going to apologize now if you read this for it not making any sense.

I'm so sick and tired of not being happy. Every time i feel like i could be, shit happens and my world comes crashing down.
I'm sick of my relationship. There i said it.
Do all men think it's hot to "sext" other women while they are in a relationship?
I love my job but i hate some of my Co workers and i know that goes for anywhere. I'm tired of being walked on.. used.. taken advantage of.. bullied.. unloved.. broke..
I messed up my past, i have no problem admitting the wrong i have done. That was me.. WAS. But i think karma should move a long now. I know the relationship i am in isn't going to last, but i have such a hard time letting it go. He will never stop.
I know all of this is on me. I don't speak up. I don't do what i need to do.

02 Jul
Don't invest anymore time in something you hate. Either it be a relationship, work, whatever. Just stop and move on. Because if you harbor negative energy (hate, jealousy, greed) you will have a hard time day to day. It's draining to live like this. Let go of fear, it's the only thing holding you back.
03 Jul
why not sick
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 2, 2016 3:42am
via iOS

We all have a bad day or go through a tough time at some point in our lives. The important thing is to try and stay positive, no matter how hard it may seem. Do something everyday that makes you happy. For example, I workout everyday because it's something that I love and it makes me feel good inside. Always remember: you have one body and one lifetime so live to the fullest and treat each and every day as if it were your last....

02 Jul
thank you. i went to the gym, it helped so much. almost the same peace i get when i ride.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51