Working out through depression?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 4, 2016 8:43pm
via iOS
Usually working out helps me feel better and more energized, but there are sometimes when it's all I can do to get out of bed. How can I stay motivated to work out, even at times that I feel incredibly bad?
05 Aug
Try to join one of the teams on here or if you search workouts there are ones you can do in bed and they actually give you a good burn. So on days when you just don't have the motivation try one of them.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 5, 2016 2:21am
via Android

You should find someone to motivate you, and help you out

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 5, 2016 2:21am
via Android

Become a Christian

06 Aug
Pretty sure this is a work out app you should stop trying to force religion on everyone.
06 Aug
Uh, is fighting depression part of working out? This is a free country, if I want to preach I have the freedom of speach, and if this is offensive to you or anybody else, you are welcome to leave.
06 Aug
Actually yeah working out and being active does fight depression. I'm just saying everyone is entitled to their beliefs.
06 Aug
Well so does Christianity and God.
04 Oct
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 5, 2016 1:49pm
via iOS
Sorry. I was even more depressed when I was a Christian than I am now.
05 Aug
You must know God truly. He can forgive you for anything. Read the four apostles, Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. That always lifts my spirits. Be clean from your sin, and the feeling of being free from death and such should trump your depression. Happiness is only for a little bit, but joy is eternal in a way.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 8, 2016 10:10pm
via iOS
Why would I desire to "escape from death"? For me, living is the hard part, much more stressful than not existing.
09 Aug
I know how you feel, my best friend wished he never existed in the first place; but you got to understand, that death will happen. And you're eaither going to two places, eternity in joy and safety and relaxation, Heaven, or eternity in torment, being unsafe, slaughter, tortured, fear, Hell. You still have time to choose and ask for forgivness of your sins to God. You must know, that God is understanding. Jesus was on this earth and experienced what we experience. He never sinned though, but he had to die even though he was innocent! You'd think that we'd...
09 Aug
When you die, you don't non-exist... You either go to Heaven or Hell. You can look up people who have somehow gone to Heaven for a short period of time, or even people who have visited Hell or gone close supposably. Years ago scientist stuck a something scope to the ground to listen what was heard way beneath the ground. The misteariously hear SCREAMS from beneath. Were this links to science and such God knows. We need to be aware and conscious of our lives. Make sure we're doing what God wants us to.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51