I want to lose only my belly fat

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Aug 22, 2016 1:42pm
via Android

Hello friends,
I have been trying to gain weight for 21 years and only in last year or two I've been successful. I am happy about it. I've gained fat but also muscles.

The thing is: I don't like the fat on my belly :D there isn't much of it, I can live with it happily, it just would look better without it. I want to lose it, but am afraid I'd lose fat from other parts, especially tights and butt (I am a proud owner of good ones).

I know it probably isn't possible, but I need to ask. Is there a way of losing fat only from belly part?

Thank you in advance,
Your proud to gain weight :D

22 Aug
HIT workout, TABATA workout, will melt that fat layer
22 Aug
also try exercises like burpees might be ok for that...
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Aug 22, 2016 2:01pm
via Android

There is currently no known way to lose fat from a preferred location on the body. You simply have to burn calories and lose body fat. The best way to lose fat and preserve your butt and thighs is to build the muscles there, through exercises like squats and lunges.

22 Aug
I thought so, thank you very much :)
577898_304526149677075_1650155414_n_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 14, 2016 8:13pm

The belly is the hardest thing to lose but cardio is the best way to rid it. I had a belly myself and started to do cardio, and I lost everything else first..the ass, thighs ugh. a way to target just belly fat does not exist, i don't believe. So cardio! if you have in your gym this stuff advice try . it work good for belly   and lifting weights. Don't just do ab exercies, lift some dumbells, do some lunges and squats! When you work your whole body, your tummy starts to flatten out. But cardio is very important and cutting out sugar too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51