Trying to perk up "the girls"

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 9, 2017 5:26am
via Android

Hi all! Wondering if any trainers or know all work out gurus would be so kind as to give me some ideas for a great chest routine that will add lift and perk my chest without loosing anymore mass. I've gone down about 2 cup sizes the last 3 months and I feel like they need to liven up! I also want to try to stay at the cup size I am now if possible. Any routine suggestions or specific boob perking moves? I can always incorporate more to my routines :) Thanks ladies!

10 Apr
Stop the cardio, it kills the muscle mass or just do it once a week. Start lifting you will gain some weight but it looks like you can handle 5 lbs , you will tone and build the muscle that you have
10 Apr
Thanks Dave for th input. I'd love to say I'll try that but Im gonna be totally honest...I am a cardio addict and will most likely never cut back to once a week. The least I would do would be 3 days a week. As a women I'm leary abot building mass as opposed to long lean muscles. Im more looking for a chest routine that will build the muscles around my chest giving lift to what i already have. If i have to add bulk to just that area i will do that however. i just cant stop the...
12 Apr
Fat is not spot lost nor spot gained. It is lost or gained overall. You can build the pectoral muscles under the breast, which has minor impact on size growth, if any, but you can't grow the fat tissue above it, in other words, there is no such chest exercise to increase the size of your chest. Your breast size is determined by bodyweight and, of course, genetics, as well as hormonal fluctuations,.. its shape changed by aging, or breastfeeding. You simply cannot reshape or spot - grow fat and breast tissue by performing flyes, pushups, presses, pullovers. Since you...
12 Apr
Desert fox again appreciate the input..however like i said i am not looking to gain mass. obviously as a woman i know you cant decide where to gain weight. i am trying to lift my chest which is doable. again i do not want a bigger rack i wand a perky more firm rack...is anyone picking up qhat im throwing down?!
20 Apr
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2017 6:12pm
via iOS
Sorry I did this wrong but I posted on your forum instead of reply
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2017 6:33pm
via iOS
I understand, I was also addicted to cardio, but you can get help, lol could you try for one week just for me or cut back on some cardio and pick up some weights, one week is all I ask if you don't see the difference you can go back to the cardio, your girls (o)(o) will thank you for it
10 Apr
what chest moves do u recommend or arms that will add bulk in that area?
10 Apr
ill give it a week..starting next week haha :) i need to learn some weight training routines first haha
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2017 6:54pm
via iOS
Take a look at the two pictures on my profile, you can find that on Pinterest , I don't recommend doing the workout on the floor, use a flat bench with or without your feet on the bench, what ever is comfortable to you
10 Apr
sweet as soon as i killl this cardio sessiin ill give it a try..at gym now!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2017 7:01pm
via iOS
Yes! Get several weights in size so you can find out what works best for you, I recommend doing the workout twice but with a light weight, then work to a heavier weight but more reps, and if you are feeling unstoppable, start over and do it again
10 Apr
im on it! thank you!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 10, 2017 7:12pm
via iOS
Your welcome, take a picture now and another one after the week so you can see if there is a change
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 11, 2017 5:50pm
via iOS
So what do you think of that work out? And how about the cutting back on cardio? Don't worry, it will pay off, stay motivated
11 Apr
Im definitely sore in the right areas. but i think i can keep my cardio and still tighten up my rack. as long as I do weight training more often. cutting my cardio wont perk them up (which is what i want) it will make them bigger which is not what i want. i want to maintain what i have and and lift them. so i think if i do that with my cardio and maintain what i have it should so the trick. thanks so much!
11 Apr
ok I gotcha , then yes keep the cardio, did you take a picture yesterday ? So you can check and compare it to the end of the week to see if it made a difference?
11 Apr
Image_thumb
1047 Posts
Apr 12, 2017 8:01am
via Android

It won't matter alot what you will do. A bigger chest can help a bit. But won't really solve the problem. I think the best solution would be to gain a bit of bodyfat, but that doesn't sound like a real solution to me either.

12 Apr
again not looking for a larger chest people. just want lift and firmness without loosing what i have...perk up not bulk up! lift firmness not mass!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 12, 2017 7:42pm
via Android

Ok I am re posting this because apparently there is "mass" confusion (pun intended)! I have gone from a DD to a C... (Which I am happy with) but that being said losing size I also lost lift and firmness...Can any trainers or people who actually understand what I am talking about give me a daily routine to perk up your chest that will not cause any future size loss. Again I repeat I am not looking to get bigger breasts...I could buy them if that's what I wanted. What I want is lift and firmness ie help with chest exercises that firm the chest and support muscles that keep your rack looking young and lifted...thanks!

12 Apr
From your pics I would say they look fine to me, but like I said earlier and what desert fox said also. Do the work out for those muscles, it will tighten up those areas, giving the lifted look
12 Apr
so I found this...was more or less hoping someone had made or can make a routine on here i can add to my forte...but this is waht i was looking for...https://youtu.be/MXE0e_C8hF4...i made it a collection but thats the best i can do without pro!
Image_thumb
1047 Posts
May 2, 2017 8:24pm
via Android

You can't. Only thing that will help is get more fat again. Seems like you don't understand how a increase in chest muscle can make your boobs seems a bit more perky. There are 2 only real solutions get a higher bodyfat percentage or get implants. Boobs are for a big part fat. Some girls lose their boobs tissue really fast others not. Not much you can do about it.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,218 topics, 38,280 posts

Motivation & Support

8,522 topics, 41,760 posts

App Updates

13 topics, 43 posts

Ask the Pros

719 topics, 1,828 posts

Workouts and Programs