MOTIVATION BUDDIES?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 7:16pm
via Android

So... I am having a hard time staying on track. I work full time and am a mom of three, youngest is almost 2. So I have a ton of excuses to use for not doing my workouts. If you are feeling my pain at all feel free to respond and join me in talks oppinions and motivation...

13 Feb
Wow!! Idk how you would squeeze in time to even sleep lol!! Motivating others.. Keeps ME motivated. On my babes naps (9mnt) is my only workout times. Twice a day
13 Feb
Somewhere you need MOM time lol. Lock the door & FORCE aWorkout. It gives energy believe it or not.. Good luck!!
13 Feb
THANKS Mama.. i am typically off by 9 am since i start at 4 am only purk on opening coffee shops. Early days.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 5:53am
via iOS
Hey I'm Pam I'm 13 my kik is pamgzzz
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 9, 2013 6:46am
via Android

I have a little girl and I still have yet to drop that baby weight. Part of my problem is I say I will workout after I get home from work but I live alone so its hard to keep the motivation when I walk through the door. I totally feel your pain Shandy. Its almost like you have to have someone tell you that you have to do it. So lets do this thing

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51