Growth stretch marks?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 23, 2013 9:45pm
via iOS
Okay so I have grown from like 5'7 to 5'11 in the 2 years I've been in high school. Also I have gone from being skinny and lanky to a bit more fuller figured. Could the purple marks I have gotten on my upper inner thighs, under my butt, and on my chest be from growing so much in such a small time or?
23 Feb
Yes indeed.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 23, 2013 10:06pm
via iOS
I am not a dr or anything but i wld say that yes its normal and will go away when u get a lil older.  I had growth strech marks when i was in hs too    So... Dont stress. And enjoy ur prescious high school time. :)
23 Feb
Incorporate good fats into your diet to moisterize from inside out and stay hydrated. Bery important for skin. :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
36 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 1:15am
via Android

Coco butter cream will make them go away. I used it during my pregnacy and have no marks from it plus i told a few friends about using it because they gain sum weight after a few years and it work for them as well. Good luck! Try it. Hope it works for you.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Feb 24, 2013 5:47am
via iOS
Cocoa butter and almond oil works for me, just get some cocoa butter and a little almond oil and you put it on scarred area every day and they should go away soon:)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 24, 2013 10:25am
via iOS
Hi
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 6:59pm
via Android

When I was pregnant and after I used soooo much coco butter bio oil vitamin E drank water like  a crazZzy but still got strech marks 4 months later somone told me to use mederma scar cream or gel (I liked the cream better) it was expensive cuz I had a larg area to cover so I only used it on my bad ones but it was amazing!!!!! Worked soooooo welll I like had baaad marks and can barely see see em now

15 Mar
It says to use twice a day but I only did it once a day lol
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 11:34pm
via iOS
Yes absolutely. I'm only 20 now but puberty was really hard on me. I went from 5'4 to 5'7 and a 00 to a seven in a little under two years. The stretch marks will fade, palmers cocoa butter will help and make them less sensitive. But when I was 18, I was in the gym about 14 hours  5/6 days a week and ,my body,I thought was alright before I started working out but it went to what I felt was perfect and the majority of my stretch marks disappeared. And this is four years after I got them. And speaking from the trauma of weight gain I'm going through now I'd like to tell you this. I think because of the drastic change in our body we see ourselves bigger than we are, esp when your are used to being tiny and seeing our bones pop out. But curves are beautiful, just try to stay fit don't try to lose weight or do anything crazy. Just maintain what you have? Trust me, in a few years when you gain 30 pounds you're going to wish you have the body you had. Take care of yourself and love your body it's beautiful and you'll see that more and more once you are truly healthy!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 11:43pm
via iOS
I have stretch marks too, but I don't how to get rid of them... HELP PLEASE??

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51