Work Two Jobs, Out of energy by the end of the day!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 25, 2013 3:18am
via Android

Hi, I'm Tiffany!

I use to weight 160 now since I been working for two jobs for a year plus birth control I gain almost all my weight back! I need to loose 50+ pds. I'm just so tierd though any kind of tips (workouts, motivational, nutritional) that could help me?

26 Feb
A vitamen b-12 supplement should help
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 25, 2013 3:52am
via Android

I work a second job seasonally, and I had a hard time keeping up with my workouts. So I found a 10 minute weightlifting routine that I'm doing every day. It keeps me in the habit and I'll add some cardio every once in awhile. Good luck and keep trying!

25 Feb
Thanks I will keep that in mind at my second Job right now! Can't wait to try & squeeze that inn! (:
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 4:26am
via Android

Stay away from things that have to much sugar. Prepare ur food like chicken,boiled eggs,almond nuts,..juz try to squeeze in some time of work out..make the effort..dont let thing around you set u back from being wealthy.

25 Feb
Thanks for the tip!!! (:
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 4:44am
via Android

You need to adopt a diet plan that has combination of good nutrition. It brings lots of order and bad food naturally goes out of habit.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 6:26am
via iOS
I tend to work out in the morning but making sure a decent night sleep and cut down the fatty foods 
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 25, 2013 4:50pm
via Android

I work 60+ hours a week at a restaurant.  Food options tend to be fatty and I really don't get time to sit and eat.  My goal is to take 9" off my waist and 6" off my hips.  In addition I want to get more flexibilty, strength and energy.  I am working out 5-6 days a week.  At 40 years old I am hoping to achieve this goal by May.

I just need to keep consistent with my excercising and my food choices.  This is about making me important again.

25 Feb
Thanks for the motivation!!!! (:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51