Back Pains

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 2:06am
via iOS
Lately I have been suffering from long sleeplessness nights and the inability to pay attention in school because of lower back pains... To finally fall asleep I have to wad up a throw blanket to add support to get into a somewhat comfortable position to fall asleep... I have tried several ways to try to pop my back or get it to loosen up and relieve the pressure... Any suggestions on relief?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 1, 2013 2:19am
via iOS
You should try to soak in a hot bath then ice were the pain is.
Mar 1, 2013 2:27am
via Android

He is right I do that 4a week and it helps a little bit

Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 2, 2013 10:31pm
via iOS
I had the same problem I use a heating pad at night and it helps my back and also helps out me to sleep :) try that
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 1:50pm
via iOS
It might be your mattress. See if you can get a new one that isn't too firm or too soft.
Maybe acupuncture can help. Find an acupuncturist.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 7, 2013 3:12pm
via iOS
What were you doing when the pain started? We're you working out, at a sports practice, or just hanging out? If you can remember that, it helps determine what kind of pain it is. For example, if it snuck up on you, you may need a new mattress. If you we're working out, you may have card and injury that may require going to the doctor. If you're a cheerleader and were dropped at practice or fell on your butt after a stunt, you should see a doctor, to be on tha safe side.

Short answer: it depends on what you were doing when the pain started. Nobody here should give medical advice without a medical license.
07 Mar
Make an appointment with your primary care. They may do x-rays or another scan to insure nothing it ripped. You may want to ask about a physical therapy visit, a message might help work a knot or readjust a hip or shoulder. While waiting for your Dr. an over the counter anti-inflammatory of your choice will hopefully provide some relief. A hot bath with Epsom salts has worked wonders for me and my family with sports injuries and such. I hope you find relief and get a good nights sleep. Seriously consider seeing your Dr. if there is something wrong...
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 7, 2013 3:20pm
via Android

Ugh same probs i have been having these past two weeks and i made a doctors appointment for it.....still wondering if its because of the work outs...or something else. Hope you get better.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 7, 2013 11:28pm
via Android

Get the abs going takes pressure off back

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51