Suggestions for starter routine?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 3:11am
via Android

Looking for suggestions for beginner workouts/routine. Looking for general full body workout, good ab workout, would also like to give my upper body (arms back) a relatively pleasent awakening. Not scared of a little sweat but don't want to overdo it. What worked for you?

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 3:42am
via Android

Try the " drop and give me 20" followed by one of the plank routines. Itl make u sweat!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 5:00am
via Android

Thanks!  I will check that out.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 5:24am
via Android

Im a beginner too. Good Luck. I am starting a challenge for my self. Starting today i will be doing 10 minute planks and 100 sit ups as a 30 day challenge. If i can beat this, i know i can do anything...

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 5:39am
via Android

Those sound like good goals!  I will be starting my routine today, I too am challenging myself to 4wks. We can do this, one day at a time! 

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 5:49am
via iOS
I have a workout on my profile that is an over all body workout with fast results in little time.  You can skip the flexibility if you want, I do that for dance and cheer.  You can also add in before a 15-30min run helps build up endurance and with the toning process.  Good luck.
03 Mar
Wont skip the flexibility! Mine is pretty much non existant, def needs some work.