Spring break-bikini body

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Mar 9, 2013 11:20pm
via iOS
Does anyone have a good work out to lose the last remaining fat on your stomach? I have spring break in alittle over two weeks and I would like to lose the remainder of fat on my stomach. So i look better in my bikini. Any suggesting???? I am already going out running.
09 Mar
Tight n sexy tummies comes from eating right ( counting ur calories, drop all junk food ESPECIALLY soda, candy/ cakes n ice cream. There are a lot of good belly fat burner programs available here but to really shed the fat might I suggest wearing sweat pants and sweat shirt w your exorcise program :-) . Sweat suits, while not as sexy as tight shorts n sports bra, will make you sweat like crazy, which in turn will help the fat literally melt away :-) . Just remember to keep hydrated, not w soda lol, n be mindful of over...
86 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 2:25pm
via iOS
Hey Jacquie! 
There's some excellent workouts you can do for a toned tummy, some of my faves are Make Them Abs BurnCore Workout For DancersAerobic Abs, and Autumn Abs! Look for a set of moves that targets your whole core and don't forget your back! To have a strong, toned core you need a strong lower back. 
Keep up your cardio routine and avoid bloating foods. Anything foods high in sodium, per-packaged, white (breads,rice, pasta, opt for whole wheat instead), soaked in trans or saturated fats (animal fats/butter/margarine), and even some veggies (broccoli, brussel sprouts, and some legumes like chick peas). 
If you do the things I mentioned you'll have a tight toned tummy in no time at all!! 
12 Mar
I've had two kids and WATER WATER WATER is the best to get those last few pounds off of your belly I found...I literally lost all of my belly weight through simple crunches and drinking my weight in water daily :)
12 Mar
I can't believe I forgot to put lots of water in my post! Lol thanks for that
8 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 3:45pm
via Android

Oops meant to reply that last one, not comment on previous persons post ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51