Why ??!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 9:01pm
via Android

** QUESTION **

Why are ppl on here trying to get a date or trying to hook up & h
find a "workout partner". This is a working out app NOT a dating app !!

ITS CREEPY , NOT CUTE.

- just thought id remind
some of you know !!!

12 Mar
I guess best way to find a supposed 'fit' partner? Or keep them motivated to want to look good?or motivate by positive reinforcement? Other than that I have no idea.. it is not a dating app. But I guess you never know where 'true love' will pop up. Hahaha :p
Image_thumb
98 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 9:04pm
via iOS
How is it creepy it wouldn't be if it was In the gym so why is it different here??
11 Mar
.. But it would be , you say its the same but really. You go to the gym to sweat & focus, NOT to get hit on. Lol. Your a guy, you wouldn't understand !
11 Mar
I can see your point but still... Look my mate is creepy flirting with someone over this isn't that bad :)
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 1:55am
via iOS
Some just want a buddy to help each other stay motivated...
12 Mar
OK .. theres a difference between having a motivational partner , and telling someone you want to "do" them. That is what I'm talking about , not having a friendly partner BUT being a creep is my point !
25 Mar
Or you could name and shame. :)
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 2:02am
via Android

Want a date...try a dating website.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 9:50am
via iOS
It's embedded in us. We're hunters by nature lol
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:55pm
via iOS
I know seriously. I don't mind people looking for motivation and workout buddies but some people it's so obvious they just want attention from the opposite sex. So many of the guys on here are just trying to flirt.
19 Mar
Girls do out also. Just not as many.
19 Mar
I know there are girls doing it too, but i am a girl so i experience more from guys haha
19 Mar
True, not many girls do that.
49229_1488296738_3001702_n_thumb
46 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 12:15am
via Android

I am with Samantha. I am looking for a network, one that will help challenge, encourage, and push my limits. These workouts do that.  Not hitting on anyone. Just hitting the workouts.

49229_1488296738_3001702_n_thumb
46 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 11:17am

I sneaked into the locker room to agree with Samantha. 

I have been following comments and realize that some people have different goals than I do. I want to adivise where you can mor e easily realize those other goals.

If you want to work out go to the gymnaseum, or log on here.

If you want tio hit on someone, got to the club, or a dating site.

Workout partner? Should have same or similar goals and be perfiormance focussed.

Same with friends. If you are here just to coast, don't. 

If you are here to sweat, build, and lean, the do.

If you don't want to be challenged, don't friend me.

If you are not serious about change, don't friend me.

I use this site in conjunction with another fitness focussed site to monitor and document my fitness progress.  I friend those who are interested in improving their fitenss and challenging me to excell. 

I am here to workout, be challenged, and change my fitness lifestyle.

I don't usually keep inactive friends very long.  So stay active.

25 Mar
What other site do you use?
27 Mar
I use myfitnesspal.com.
Image_thumb
69 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 11:35am
via Android

Samantha, not creepy, kids are desparate.

Image_thumb
69 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 11:39am
via Android

Jerry, I am here just to broaden my type of workout base so i don,t become stale or i plateau in whatever i am going now.

27 Mar
Broadening your type workout base is excellent. You are so right. Variety is one of the principles of exercise. Without variety, exercise programs are hard to sustain.
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 11:44am
via Android

Creepy guys. Please behave.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 25, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

Im looking for a workout partner. But im happily married. I just need someone that has the same goals as me to help me stay motivated. And people hook up everywhere. This site will be no different. You juat have to worry about you and let everyone else do their thing. No one is forcing you to flirt or "hook up" so why are you concerned about it?

25 Mar
The perfect attitude.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51