Please help me! :(

5 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 11:52pm
via iOS
I need abs tight bum and everything before spring break someone help me please. I need this ssoooooo bad.
13 Mar
Can hlep
16 Mar
How old are you?
16 Apr
Same thing I was wondering julia
21 Apr
I didn't realize my age hurts you guys or concerns you so much that you are so concerned with my age. I may not be old Iike you mothers, I assume but that doesn't mean I can't get a great body. It's not my fault that you are no longer attractive, I am at an age where I can start sculpting my body. My mother doesn't have a problem, so how about you mind your own business and shove your opinions up your anus. Your statements are invalid and avoid my page. Thank you.
1 Post
Mar 12, 2013 11:58pm
via Android

Hey if we lived near each other I would love to help you with your abs. Im trying to improve mine as well.

20 Mar
Where do u live
36 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 6:51pm
via iOS
1. Abs start in the kitchen. Be healthy and whatever you do don't eat too little- that will do much more harm than good.

2. Healthy and confident is a thousand times more beautiful than the best body in the world and worried about your figure. Forget skinny, be healthy. 

3. I don't know how old you are, but you look young. If you are under 17 it is natural and healthy for you to have a little extra on you, it's part of proper development. Once you get to be around 18 or so if you are healthy you will drop the extra pounds. Unless you are overweight you should not be trying to lose any.
1 Post
Mar 20, 2013 11:44pm
via iOS
I'm trying to lost my fat and workout more than needed
11 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 11:27pm
via iOS
Look on the workout I created

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51