Motivation and need help

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 7:58pm
via iOS
My bf of 2 years and I are going on vacation together this summer to Florida and I want to get toned so I can impress him. I want to get a bigger booty and nicer legs and lose those love handles. I'm not over weight or anything I'm just not as skinny as I want to be. But I can't stay motivated. Can someone please help me???? Give me some advice??? Please???
15 Mar
Squats...
15 Mar
Do weighted squats. You'll have a big bum in no time. And because it's the biggest muscle... You'll be inevitably working other muscles too.
15 Mar
:-) hey there.. I think a good place to start would be cardio. try YouTube search hasfit 10 min or 15min.. The Guy encouraged you through the whole workout and you'd be starting with small goals.. Eventually you could do a 20 min workout... The best tine to do it I'd in the morning because then its Over and done and you won't have, time to rethink it.. Eat what you normally Do but but healthier versions.. 40 calorie bread, low sodium stuff, mrs. dash seasoning is the bomb.. Less meat more chicken greens and fruits.. Let me know if...
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 8:58pm
via Android

To keep motivated, just remember your goal.  Imagine how happy and healthy youll be also, imagine the look on ure bfs face when he sees u in that swimsuit also, i downloaded an app called "my diet coach" it gives inspiration quotes and tips.  I love it nd it keeps me motivated, u should check ot out!  Good luck on achieving ure goal, have fun in florida! 

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 9:04pm
via iOS
Thank you girl
15 Mar
No prob
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 12:49am
via iOS
Thanks so much Anthony. That means a lot to me.
16 Mar
Hang in there :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 10:31am
via Android

Need Motivation... 

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 16, 2013 10:33pm
via iOS
I need the same thing girl!!  It is hard work staying on track everyday!!  I am on myfitnesspals if you want to join me, we can help motivate each other?  Grommamax3. I have lost 35 pounds so far, but I want to lose 25 more pounds.  I love the skimble workouts!  I love to mix it up with my workouts, I get bored pretty easy. :)
17 Mar
How did u lose 35 pounds cab u guide me please
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 2:57am
via Android

Thank you nimish :-)

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 5:30am
via Android

I have a suggestion. What if you bring my workout buddy. I'll keep an eye on you. I'll tell you what you need to do and stuff. We can Skype if you like. I can show you workout :)

07 Apr
What's your skype?
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 5:31am
via Android

I can train you!!! :-) Skype??

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 17, 2013 9:53am
via iOS
Isabel, would u ry train me??? That would b awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 10:09am
via Android

Yes :) let me know when you would lik e to start

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51