lazy when its cold :/

5 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 1:39am
via Android

hey guys! so i really hate it when its cold cus i feel like it just makes me lazy and not want to work out does this happen to you guys??

19 Mar
It's windy in California rite now. I know what ur saying but I push my self. Our body is lazy not our mind try's to follow but um juz got to push it.
19 Mar
Just do something in the house, w/ this app. Do a couple of those short 8-10 min workouts
1 Post
Mar 19, 2013 1:45am
via Android

Yes, sometimes. Spring is right around the corner so I should get a workout rush soon

13 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 1:50am
via Android

Well not to me i love it becuas when your done u can just lay on the flor n it will cool you down fast to get back o
n your feet? But thas you?

19 Mar
haha yea
7 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 8:17am
via Android

Living in Australia comes with its perks.

Have a short hot shower to warm up your body OR  Wash yoir face in hot water and do a longer stretch that usual

86 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 5:46pm
via iOS
This totally happened to me for the beginning half of this winter! It's been soo cold and snowy in southern Ontario!  But I found some summer favourite healthy recipes (like coconut rice and anything with pineapple) and managed to keep my body goals in mind and got myself back on track!! 
I also invented staycations with my hubby! Once a week we pick a warm country we'd like to visit, crank up the heat and I cook a menu that we could have in say the Caribbean or Thailand. It's really motivated me out of my winter funk! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51