My thighs and muffin top are out of control

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 11:38pm
via iOS
Anyone have ideas for slimming sown these areas (my problem areas, where all my weight sits) exercises meal ideas I'll take anything. It's so crazy my belly is flat my arms are fine but that area I don't know where to begin.
My recent weight gain is 30 lbs I'm one 170 I'd like to be 135 but 140 is okay with me
24 Mar
I have the same exact problem, maybe we could be workout buddies and keep each other going?
24 Mar
I'd love that!
04 Apr
I recently went Gluten free...and in three months I've lost twenty two pounds. Now last week I decided to start working out to help firm up and lose another five pounds... I would try going gluten free... It basically ends up cutting out all eating out....and most junk processed food. Forces you to find healthier alternatives.
21 Apr
Omg I'm 5'2 at 170 I need help
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 11:41pm
via iOS
Running and planks
22 Mar
Planks great! Thanks something I don't mind doing
22 Mar
Please answer my questions about bloating!!
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 7:42pm
via iOS
Hi
I went from about 160 to 148 by changing all my dairy products to fat free and running 2-3 times a week. I do the HIIT and Awesome workout a lot as well. Its short, thats why I like it. Hope that helps
24 Mar
How long did it take you?
24 Mar
A little more a month
09 Apr
Its been 2 weeks and im 141 now :)
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 10:15pm

My stomach and thighs are where all my fat settles too. It's so frustrating and takes such a long time to see results on the scale (and I even think to the naked eye). But, I'm not worrying abuot the scale as much as I am worrying about width. I measured my stomach and thighs yesterday and in 2 weeks of going to the gym and strength training, I hope I see a difference on the tape measure.

Just wanted to comment here, despite not having any true tips, to say I feel your pain and good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 6:20pm
via Android

That's exactly how much I way right now. I am trying to get to at least 145, where I used to be.

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 6:54pm
via Android

Well in my opinion. You can try some p90x I lost so many pounds with that exercise I went from 260 to 175 in three months or on bodybuilding.com they have a lot of articles that are very heplful full with information of all types and also other exercise regimes that you can do depending on your schedule.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 7:01pm
via Android

When I was in high school I remember running and losing tremendous weight. (Size 13 to a 4 in months). A couple years back I did the same program but incorporated the elliptical, treadmill, and a little but of bike 5  times a week. I also  changed the way I ate by eating in moderation and not eating at a certain time and increasing my water intake. I lost 17 lbs that month. Another post said to use my fitness pal, that app is amazing. I use it every time. I didn't go  crazy with the diet cuz I wanted to be  able to stick with it. I'm sure my results aren't normal but tons of cardio worked for me. I will be doing that again. hope this helps

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:15am
via iOS
I think one of the hardest things is changing your diet.. Because you are so used to specific food.. But I am trying to do this now and eat less sweets and fatty foods.. Also drink a lot of water.. Don't drink soda.. And eat 3 meals a day plus 2 small snacks. This will hopefully help with portion control because then you aren't hungry and won't be more likely to overeat. So these are my tips, hope it helps!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51