Soccer Girl Problems :/

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 5:07pm
via iOS
Hey guys I'm new here and the reason I joined was because my soccer season starts in just a few weeks. I live in Wisconsin so I can't get outside because there is still about 2ft of snow and it keeps coming therefore I am stuck inside. I am not the skinniest girl but I do have the build of a soccer girl thanks to my 22 seasons of soccer. As many of us soccer girls know we do not have the most graceful bodies and we have little to no upper body strength. I am trying to loose my stomach and amazing (sarcastic) thighs. My calfs are completely toned (thanks to soccer) but it wouldn't hurt to work on those as well to build up more muscle. Does anyone have any work outs that would help me loose weight fast (going to DC in June with my class so I don't want to look bad) but gain muscle fast? I'd be willing to try anything at this point. I'm also looking for a workout partner so comment below! :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 7:36pm
via Android

I create this, with the guidelines of Men's Health. It suppose to burn your fat by pace changes. Hard Running
Try when you could running outdoors

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51