Ab solution

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 3, 2013 6:14pm
via Android

i weigh about 130 im 5'0 i have somewhat of a flat stomach but nomatter how much sit ups i do.. the abs wont form... anyone have any advice on what i can do?

03 Apr
Rest your abs, as if they were any other body part. Your obstacle might be your dietary intake. That is what keeps mosy people from sculpting that area. Go get em! :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 3, 2013 6:19pm
via Android

Dont do sit ups everyday after each workout take one day rest.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 3, 2013 6:28pm
via Android

Lose body fat if you do sit ups you just strengthen your abs but the is a small amount of body fat that covers your abs

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 7:14pm
via Android

Getting abs is tough. Especially for most women. Unfortunately your body is hardwired to store more body fat than a man's. The truth is ab workouts alone won't give you abs. You have to shed enough fat to show off the new muscles. The only way to do that is to burn more calories than you're taking in. Cardio exercises combined with strength training are a great combo for burning fat and building muscle. Find exercise that challenging for your core and the rest of your body. My favorites are Multi-Plank Challenge, 2 Min Full Plank Challenge, and Extreme Plank Pyramid Challenge they're all challenging and fun. But don't take my word for it, listen to you're body find a few workouts that give your body that intense burning feeling and stick with them. Good luck and God Bless.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 9:21pm
via iOS
Agree with person before me completely!
He is absolutely right. AlI I want to add is try variating ab exercises, not just sit ups or planks. This will make sure you have all your muscles working the same level.

Other than that, follow his post 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51