exercise suggestion on how to make your boobs bigger?

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
165 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 2:27pm
via Android

I am cup a.

11 Apr
Dont think bad about yourself. Size doesnt matter. What matters is having confidence within yourself.
11 Apr
Thanks Josh... :)
12 Apr
What i do . I eat it becom bigger and i a work . And its good lool
14 Apr
There is nothing you can do but buy them but anyway you are a beautiful woman be proud of who you are.
01 May
In israel there is a snack that make boobs get biger, milk helps too
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 2:40pm
via iOS
There's nothing wrong with being a cup a! I'm not sure if you can make them bigger but I heard you can make them perkier with push ups.
10 Apr
Thanks for making me feel better, Sam. My chest is flat so i need to buy bras with level 4 pads to make them proportion to my body. So i thought that it may have an exercise to enhance them. :-) thanks again!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 12:51am
via Android

Eat chicken I'm not kittin

11 Apr
I eat that a lot.
04 May
Eating chicken works?
Icon_missing_thumb
51 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 2:39pm
via Android

I feel you!! :(

11 Apr
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 8:47pm
via Android

There is only one thing that will make them a lil bigger. And too bad this is gaining some extra fat. You can train your shoulders and chest a lil so they appear a bit more up there. But this will not make big difference, sadly enough.

12 Apr
Ill do it :-)
14 Apr
Not all the time a have a few fat co workers with little boobs. Its weird looks like tha have even bigger stomachs.
16 Apr
When those coworkers would lose most of their fat their boobs would shrink aswell hehe
371363_100003592056120_899027992_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 9:24pm
via iOS
Oh girl I feel you!! I've been wanting implant forever!!
12 Apr
I want it the natural way as much as possible. Im scared to surgery and taking pills. Girl, is ur bf asian? Just curious. :-)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 11, 2013 11:54pm
via Android

I'm an A cup too. I always used to hate it and complain about how I look like a little boy, until I met my husband. He loves small breasts and thinks small-chested girls look cute and more athletic. I think we all want bug breasts because we think the playboy.model look is the only thing that turns guys on, but there's a pair of amorous eyes out there for every body type on this planet. Flaunt the parts of yourself that you're most proud of and try to learn to love the rest instead of changing it! :)

12 Apr
wow. Thats great. I wish i could be with someone that makes me feel the sexiest woman in the world.. :-) thanks for sharing.
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 3:06am
via Android

Yes, I agree with the others.. since there is no muscle in breasts (only fat tissues), no exercise can make them bigger. The only way to make you have larger cups (without any implant) is by getting pregnant ;-)
I used to have small size like you, and they naturally got bigger when I had my son.
So feel good about yourself, beauty comes in different shapes and sizes..

12 Apr
Ohh i wish i could have baby soon. Lol I have no bf and im turning 27!! I feel old.
14 Apr
Well if it makes any of you ladies feel any better I have a pancake butt. But I gonna do exercises to pump it up and tone it up a little.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 7:30am
via iOS
I've heard if you massage them they will grow bigger slowly. I'm not sure if its true but it could be worth a go haha 
12 Apr
Did your boyfriend tell you that Lol...
12 Apr
Um no my boyfriends not a dickhead unlike you obviously.
12 Apr
I heard that too... but my friend's breasts didnt increase by doing that. Haha
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 9:46am
via iOS
You can gain 50 pounds. Since boobs are all fat they will become big too. Then you can lose the weight but you have to do it slowly (otherwise you will lose the boobs). Lotion and massage is good too. 

This is a bad idea but it works. My friend did it except for the losing the weight part lol. But her boobs did increase. 
12 Apr
I have fast metabolism. I hardly gain weight... but thanks for your input. :-)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 12, 2013 2:26pm
via iOS
Boobs are all fat so all you can do is work out te spots u dont wanna fatten up, and start taking suppliments to bulk u up.. For example do stomach and leg exercises bht bulk ur boobs an butt up... Hope this helps!
12 Apr
Thanks. :-)
Image_thumb
109 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 10:11pm
via Android

You can not choose an area to gain fat. When you gain weight you usually gain it every where. When you lose weight you lose it every where. Boobs are mainly fat. You can do exercises to make them perky but that's about it. Just learn to love yourself. There is nothing wrong with you.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 1, 2013 10:55am
via iOS
There is nothing wrong a lot of people are probably dying to have a cup that sized.  So yeah.. If you really want them to look bigger without gaining wait maybe a booster bra.. They make you look about 2 or more cups bigger..
Image_thumb
123 Posts
May 1, 2013 3:20pm
via Android

I would love to have that size. The bigger they are means lots of stretch marks. Doing activities involving jumping hurt. To wear a button up shirt, i have to go up a size. Your pic looks good.

03 May
Thanks jen. :) well bcoz of u guys im starting to love my size :-D
18 May
Stretch marks depend on elasticity which breaks down to what ur eating as well as lotions
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 13, 2013 9:20pm
via Android

Be happy your boobs are smaller.. Dear I'm a dd an they only get in the way... And they aren't as perky as someone's with smaller breast

Image_thumb
158 Posts
May 14, 2013 5:39pm
via Android

Girls, girls, girls, nobody cares what your breast size is. Sure, it looks nice at first, but in the end all a guy really wants is a nice ass, hahaha!

Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 14, 2013 6:03pm
via iOS
Breast don't get bigger with exercise; they only get perkier or more lifted to make them look bigger. Sadly our breast are made of nothing but fat and when we exercise we sweat out that fat. That's why our breast get smaller. BUT if you look at my profile you'll see a before and after in me in a bikini; my breast look bigger or more lifted, right? Now listen. Exercises like push-ups and crunches, different forms of planks exercises and all other types of workouts that help the stomach and chest will give the appearance of bigger breasts but not because they are bigger BUT because the chest exercises help the chest muscle and they lift your breast. While stomach exercises will make your stomach thinner and will look like your breast are growing. Do you see how it works? I'm a B cup, my cup size has not changed but my breast are a bit more firmer and lifted. Working out the sides of your stomach is also very good. Gives your stomach form, thinning your waist and like I said with the other stomach exercises; it will make your chest look bigger. Cardio makes you loose weight so be careful because you will lose weight on your breast as well as the rest of your body. I started first with my stomach exercises and now I'm doing a small amount of cardio. 
14 May
Thank you!!
14 May
Welcome
Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 14, 2013 6:15pm
via iOS
I'm a 28F cup!!! No stretch marks, btw
And no exercise makes them bigger. 

The contraceptive pill did make them a cup size bigger. 

Wearing a well fitting bra preserves their perkiness. (Try down one band size up one cup size!!)

But my best hour glass figure tip, apart from selecting the right parents, is to learn to deal with stress, decreasing your stress levels. Also: maintain your weight by eating healthy foods. And work out regularly and moderately. 

By doing that my belly fat went to my boobs and bum. I needed new bras(f, instead of e) and I have a 24 in waist with a 36 in hip and a better butt than ever. That's no change in hip,  almost 2 in in waist and about half an inch extra in the bust, but a smaller underbust. (Fun, nobody sells 28 bands bras and Levi's bold curve jeans are expensive)
14 May
Damn ma that's wats up
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 15, 2013 10:00am
via Android

Hey! I've watched a Jenna Marbles video on YouTube, entitled "How to make your Boobs look bigger", she said that if you want bigger breasts , you have to work more on your upper body. She said that the old school exercises like push ups, sit ups will help you. Watch your video. hope this helped! ;)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 31, 2014 4:28pm
make your boobs bigger try to use boob pop which is help to grow your boobs fast.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51