i want to feel the burn!!!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 4:34am
via iOS
hello there. im starting to work out more to tone and lift my booty because im already skinny, but i have yet to feel the burn in that area. its more in my thighs and legs that i feel it. what can i do to help with this? i want to feel it working on my butt but idk what im doing wrong. HELP?
-Jarelys
11 Apr
Google search for a picture of proper squat technique, check to make sure your form is correct. Add weight if needed. Do lunges, and hamstring curls too.
11 Apr
Check out tje malibooty workout by tone it up on youtube and also squats syatying in a wide stance and working in
11 Apr
thanks for the advice! i do have to check if im doing right. that could be the problem.
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 5:47am
via Android

Squats are good, but to real focus in on your butt you need to do other workouts that target your booty too. Hip-ups and side planks work really well combined with other exercises like the locust pose. Check out those exercises at ab-workouts-guide under hip-ups, planks, and locust pose. Also try sumo squats. You simply perform the squat with your wider than usual. Jumping lunges and kick backs help too. Good luck and God Bless.

11 Apr
i definitely will do that! thank you (:
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 3:45pm
via Android

If you really want to feel the burn in your butt you can try this move put ur left leg behind you on a chair and you right leg in front of you like if your going to perform a lunge then with your right foot start bending your knee slowly untill you get to lunging position the go back up and repeat untill you can't do anymore then just switch legs. That exercise is very effective to me hopefully it would be 4 you as well. And ig you still can't feel the burn go ahead and check out bodybuilding.com they have a lot of articles  full of information regarding the same problems your having and many more other fitness solutions ;)

11 Apr
im going to try that asap. it sounds like it will help me feel the burn! thanks for the suggestion! (:
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 10:40pm
via iOS
i seen a couple replys saying ta do squats.. ive gota say thts the way to go.  n to work ur inner thighs along with tht u can do sumo squats n jus spread ur legs a lil further then u would in regular squats n point ur toes out a lil.. i hope u get the results u want!
12 Apr
ive been doing squats but they hurt so bad!! lol. i try to do as many as i can so hopefully it helps.
Nordsjorittet_2013_thumb
1 Post
Apr 13, 2013 10:43am
via Android

Squats shouldnt hurt. If it does, do regular squats: keep your legs shoulders wide apart, DO NOT bent your knees more than 90 degrees and do not straighten your legs all the way. Keep your toes lookin forward and do squats in slow phase. Also do not bend your knees out side your foot length.  When you get used to it add some weights. 

13 Apr
thank you (:
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:14pm
via iOS
Ok try this out. I'm sure if you got a whole list of exercises for your butt
13 Apr
When you doing a squat dont forget to stick your but out so the pressure is less on your knees
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 2:14pm
via iOS
Do them more faster for a longer period of time with more intensity.
13 Apr
ill definitely do that. thanks!
203219_100004799023174_882305684_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 26, 2013 8:32am
via Android

Howdy, Partner!
What everybody am new in here....
Y'all can help me....

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 9:40am
via Android

Ones that really work my butt muscles are the lunges and bulgarian split squat. I think if you would work those with some squats. You will deff feel the burn and notice results.

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 10:23am
via iOS
Check out my tiger workout
Apr 26, 2013 11:43am
via iOS
Run on a treadmill ...
26 Apr
What guy... am new in here

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51