Help plz

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
43 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 12:07am
via iOS
Hi girls I'm 13 and I am about 5'4.5 and around 125-130 pounds. I'm not that big, but I'm looking to lose weight. Also, I hav fairly large boobs if that matters (aren't they fatty tissue?) so ppl tell me it's not about the calories it's about the type of food u eat. Any suggestions for things that r easy and healthy that a 13 yr old has easy access to? (like I can't just go out and buy anything). Also I've been trying to lose weight for a while and pretty much lost some weight, but now I can't seem to get rid of the last bit of lower belly and upper thigh fat/ chubbiness. Any suggestions? Thx!!
17 Apr
Hey Linda, I had similar things I was worrying about when I was your age. The best advice I can give is to talk with your parents or guardian about your desire to be healthy. Ask them to get some healthy snacks for you such as fruits and vegetables. And before starting any workout or diet you should talk to a doctor . At 13 your body is still developing and it's easy to cause long term damage by working out or dieting inappropriately.
17 Apr
Kk thanks :)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 12:07am
via iOS
Do some abb workouts and try to focus on fruits and vegetables that you like that should help
18 Apr
I'll try
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 12:38am
via iOS
I'm 15 and I had similar problems! Since I live with my family and they buy my food I talked to them about the lifestyle changes I was starting to make! I asked them to please respect my workout times and buy healthier foods. I recommend fruits(instead of sweets), veggies(instead of carbs), water(no soda), lean meat(chicken, fish, turkey), and wheats(instead of refined grains)! Also, I recommend cardio! It's awesome for burning fat! So Zumba, kickboxing, running, etc. Also try to build muscle! Keep in mind muscle weighs more than fat and it will cause weight gain, so don't focus much on the scale! Try taking measurements and before/after pictures instead! Best of luck! Also try green tea for a better metabolism :)
18 Apr
Thank you so much! This actually really helped b/c it's specific. Thanks again!!! :)
18 Apr
No problem! I love helping people and giving them information I've learned on nutrition! :)
18 Apr

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51