7 Posts
Apr 28, 2013 11:35pm
via Android

Need an extreme exercise

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 12:12am
via iOS
In regards to trimming the waist, I recommend planks. Planking makes all of your core really strong without making it big. Also, diet and cardio take a huge part in having a trim waist. Let me know if you have further questions.

God bless!
186821_1490290531_627688693_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2013 12:26am
via Android

Through out the day hold in ur stomach mucles as often as possable. Pluse with other side ab workouts like side planks. It helps to cut out soda since it causes ur stomach to be bloated.
Remember be strick with your goal and results will pay off

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 4:19am
via Android

Ariana is right planks are great for working out your core. But if you're trying to trim your waist make sure your targeting your entire core not just one area. This includes the muscles around abs, hips, lower back, and butt. Try planks (side, elbow), hip-ups and the locust pose (for your lower back), mountain climbers, legs lifts, crunches (v-ups will force your abs and hips to work together. Check these workouts out at ab-workouts-guide.com. Combine these workouts with a nice healthy diet and cardio and you can't go wrong. Good luck and God Bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 29, 2013 4:24am
via Android

i read somewhere that its a myth to burn fat from a single area. my advice is to eat 500 cals less each day and do Hiit cardio workouts, which will burn off high levels of cals.

29 Apr
Very true... But building strength in that specific area builds muscle. And muscle burns fat. Which is exactly why doing exercises that target that area combined with cardio will burn a significant amount of fat.
29 Apr
Depending on how many calories she is currently eating, consuming 500 less may not be healthy.
29 Apr
sorry i meant eat 1500 cals a day, if your a woman (which u r, lol) and 2000 cals if your a man. 500 less than recommended average.
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 6:48am
via Android

Mason twists are great for sculpting your obliques, giving you an improved waistline :-)

Image_thumb
72 Posts
May 31, 2013 8:59pm
via iOS
I will do planks with you
12 Sep
Yu livebin san antonio
Image_thumb
129 Posts
May 31, 2013 9:14pm
via Android

So,  can you do planks and/or ab exercises everyday?

12 Sep
I do alot of ab workouts im more use to doin mountain climbers n planks
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 31, 2013 9:20pm
via iOS
Just do some butt workouts and you should have a tighter and more firm buttocks. The waist I would say is not a problem for u. You look nice, Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51