I want to be more flexible :(

7 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:58am
via iOS
I'm 17 and when I was younger I was really flexible and now I'm not but I want to get that back any workouts I can do on here to get my flexibility back?? Please let me know
03 May
I can do all three splits by now. What I do is do Intense workouts for about ten minutes so it'll be easier to improve flexibility. Then try your best to stretch. What I do to myself is put each of my legs a chair and put one of the chairs in the front, the other backwards. Two chairs are separated about 2 meters far and if you put all your weight on your legs it would get super painful but also FUN. You shall be able to do splits in two weeks. However I am kind of crazy and...
18 May
Definitey may want to try yoga..that will put u in all kinda of moves lol
60 Posts
May 4, 2013 4:30am
via iOS
667 Posts
May 4, 2013 11:07am
via iOS
13 Aug
25 Posts
May 18, 2013 10:48am
via Android

Pilates? Barre work?
Check fitnessblender

Jul 26, 2013 6:22am
via Android

I'm pretty flexible myself(check our my profile) but u have yo get in that flexibke mode 1st also another way is to go in between a doorway then put either foot on the bottom pressing against the doorjam then slide ur other foot to as far as it can go up then put ur hands infront of u to reach the othe part of the doorjam then push off it:-P

85 Posts
Jul 26, 2013 4:40pm
via iOS
if nothing works out for you a simple thing to do is stretch a few times a day and really spend a good amount of time doing it.. like half an hour or more on whichever muscles you want to gain flexibility in. of you really spend a lot of time you could even end up sore. if this happens you know you definitely did a good job. it may also help to move around in various positions that slightly vary from ones that you would do in general stretching just to get a feel for which areas of a certain muscle are being stretched.
49 Posts
Aug 10, 2013 3:03am
via iOS
Try this simple stretching workout 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51