Women help please

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
May 7, 2013 11:34am
via Android

Ive been active my whole life im 25. There was a couple years where i didnt work out but this past year i got back into it especially since jan/feb and the past few months i havent gotten my period except for a day each month that i barely got it. Now all of a sudden ive gained ten lbs and i dont know if that has anything to do with it. Any advice welcome.

07 May
Go see your Gynecologist!!!!
07 May
I hope you have been eating enough during that time, or at least allowed nutrients to be absorbed into your body... Please stay healthy
08 Jul
go to the doctor!!!
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 7, 2013 2:02pm
via Android

My advice would be visit the doctor. There are way to many reasons possible for anyone here to give you advice

Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 7, 2013 8:40pm
via Android

A lot of peoples periods stop if they are underweight you must eat correctly, you could of gained weight for a number of reasons so best you go to the doctor to discuss your concerns. X

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 7, 2013 10:12pm
via Android

Your period being irregular could be from new eating habits, stress, and many other things.  And the gaining of the weight, I would highly recommend seeing a doctor, because if you are eating right and working out its certainly not normal to go in the reverse.. But I honestly wouldn't worry about your period, many things play factor when it comes to irregularities with it. But normally diets and stress are the main causes.

12 May
There's always the possibility of being pregnant..
Image_thumb
102 Posts
May 7, 2013 10:59pm
via Android

At least have some bloodwork done to be sure that your thyroid, hypothalamus, & pituitary are okay because those can affect weight and periods.

Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 8, 2013 9:15pm
via iOS
Visit a doctor to find out what/if there is anything wrong.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51