Thinning thighs

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 9, 2013 10:37pm
via iOS
Hi there,

Anyone know how I can thin my thighs? I have muscle already from being a runner in my teens. I just want skinny thighs, they are fairly toned already.
10 May
Squats. You also could try a water fast for either 3-21 days. Muscles are not easy to get rid of.. if thats what your asking but you can definately tone them with massages and inner thigh targeted workputs. Good luck!
10 May
I'll think about the water fast down the road, I'm currently breast feeding so that's not an option right now. Wouldn't squats build more muscle?
10 May
Hi Amy! I'm also breast feeding and a former runner! I ran throughout my teens and my elementary days. Pregnancy have me a little squish on the inner thighs - what I have been doing is a lot of squats, which is tightening my legs fairly quick. I also do leg lift exercises, which are great if you don't have a lot of time to workout! If you can get in at least 10-20mins of day of should start to notice some change within the first few weeks if you are toned as you say you are. I'm guessing...
12 May
Long distance. I now have a big thigh gap...
24 Posts
May 11, 2013 1:07am
via iOS
Do the squat challenge,
217 Posts
May 11, 2013 8:35am
via iOS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51