Pregnacy

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 14, 2013 7:31pm
via Android

Girls i know im wayyyyyy to to young (12) but i have a fear on futures! I always fear the future.
Si anyway i know when you het married your supposed to go on a honeymoon..and you have sex! I dont wanna have sex! But i plan on being married! And it says it in the bible too! How does it feel to be pregnet?

14 May
If you don't want to have sex, you don't have to. That choice is COMPLETELY up to you.
14 May
Dont worry. God will give the desire when you found the one u going to marry.From what ive heard, pregnancy is kind of a suffering time. Swollen feet, mood swings, cravings, soreness everywhere, but its worth it when you see ur child.
19 May
I have three kids and I loooved being pregnant everytime lol with my third he was sunny side up and it gave me back pains so bad I couldn't really sit down and I had morning sickness so that sucked but other than that my pregnancy was amazing and I miss it sometimes. ..maybe I'm just weird like that lol....I was 17 with my first I'm 22 now so maybe mine went well since I was young idk but I definitely suggest that if you do decide someday to have children that you make sure you are ready its a...
16 Jun
16 Jun
Honey you have your whole life ahead of you. God will send you the right one on his time, not yours. Being pregnant is the most beautiful experience. My daughter is 3 months going on 4 and I love being a mom. Just remember it takes a tribe to raise a baby. So make sure before you make a commitment of marriage and babies that you know in your heart that is what you want. Ask God to help you.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 14, 2013 7:42pm
via iOS
Don't do anything you don't want to but feelings will change by age. Sure having sex might sound disgusting now or a bit nervous and there's all this big question marks but when you're old enough you'll realise it's a way of showing compassion and love for your partner.

From what I've heard being pregnant (when ready and old enough) feels fantastic even if there are some pains it's all worth it.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 14, 2013 10:10pm
via Android

Oh! :) anyone elze

Image_thumb
65 Posts
May 14, 2013 10:18pm
via iOS
Lol I'm 17 and the thought of sex creeps me out... I'm just not ready for it like at all in high school you get pressured and it might not be directly but since everyone else does it you feel as if you have to conform to it don't think about it lol were still hella young!!
Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 14, 2013 11:07pm
via iOS
If you don't want to then don't
211226_507776174_2267360_n_thumb
24 Posts
May 15, 2013 4:50am
via Android

You should wait. Im waiting as well and im 28 yrs old. So you can do it. Read 1 Cor 6:17-20 as a reminder of how you should respect your body:). Again its your decision but remember that every decision also have consequences. God Bless :)

18 May
you're awesome!
18 May
You are too :)
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 18, 2013 1:44am
via Android

Thanks SO much girls! Im feeling very confident now!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 11:16pm
via Android

No loss wigeht go to everydY

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 11:41pm
via Android

My mom no she pergant i can't how age 18 college go to pregnancy can't mom mad and dad

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 11:54pm
via Android

Ok thank u

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 1:26am
via iOS
If u dont like sex there is what we call an "artificial insemination" where the semen of the partner is introduced in the vagina/uterus through a thin tube. This is done in sessions with about 20% chance along with fertility medications.. As of ur age, ur too young to think of that.. And as u age, ull become more mature and realize things that u cant right now..
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 7:34pm
I'm 34 and I have 4 yr old. I wasn't ready for him when I got pregnant, but couldn't bare the thought of abortion. I didn't enjoy pregnancy. I didn't have a hard pregnancy. Labor pains are no joke but I was quietly breathing and telling my husband and everyone else to get out on Labor Day. I had a csection. My recovery was fast because I was active the whole time. The baby years were the hardest for me. I was used to going and coming when I wanted. It took over 2 yrs before I felt connected to my son. Things got much better once he started walking and talking. I love my son but don't think I want anymore. You have so much time to enjoy your life. Don't waste it thinking about things you can't control.
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 7:34pm
I'm 34 and I have 4 yr old. I wasn't ready for him when I got pregnant, but couldn't bare the thought of abortion. I didn't enjoy pregnancy. I didn't have a hard pregnancy. Labor pains are no joke but I was quietly breathing and telling my husband and everyone else to get out on Labor Day. I had a csection. My recovery was fast because I was active the whole time. The baby years were the hardest for me. I was used to going and coming when I wanted. It took over 2 yrs before I felt connected to my son. Things got much better once he started walking and talking. I love my son but don't think I want anymore. You have so much time to enjoy your life. Don't waste it thinking about things you can't control.
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 8:14pm
via iOS
if you don't know how to spell it your probably not ready for it anyways lol 12 is wayyyy too young for that there are more important thongs you should be worrying about right now
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 22, 2013 9:14pm
via Android

Oh honey! Its a great andbeautiful thing only intended for married adults. You have plenty of years ahead of you to even be thinking about this now...enjoy your childhood and innocense before it slips away. God knows your hearts desires and has the best plan for YOU in the future :)

23 Jun
Spot on!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 22, 2013 9:21pm
via Android

Hi

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51