6 posts | Original | Recent
May 21, 2013 6:20am
via iOS
I am 16 and have a pear shape body,which means that i have small upper body and bigger lower body.What workouts can you recommend me?And is it attractive for girls to have big bottoms?heh just asking:)
21 May
Big bottoms are perfectly fine as long as they're in shape, haha. Try doing exercises that target your legs and bottom, like squats, lunges, planks with leg lifts, ... And you could start running too.
25 Jun
Go for push up for your chest, and don't forget to do the Brazilian bottom'll get that ideal shape :)
3 Posts
May 21, 2013 8:34am
via Android

Do a lot of high intensity leg workouts... and who doesn't like girls with big bottoms ... must be shape though..

242 Posts
May 21, 2013 2:59pm
via Android

girls with big bottom every guy  like it only if its in nice shape do butt workouts in intense mode ..will help you alot

18 Posts
May 21, 2013 5:41pm
via iOS
Yeah pretty much, us guys like that, as long as you take care of it ;P do workouts that target your glutes. If you're really bothered by ypur upper body, start doing core training :) but don't be, it's fine!
176 Posts
May 21, 2013 11:40pm
via Android

Alexander and Money S are right try doing intense exercises that also workout your problem area. Cardio is the best fat burner but to tone up your booty try High Intensity Interval Training. The short spurts will spike your metabolism, helping you build muscle and burn fat well after your workout is done. Checkout my exercise (Sexy Booty) I created it from exercises I found here and at if you like try Thankful Thighs, Natural Booty Pops, and Go Go Gadget Legs! There short intense but well worth it. Have fun...

Good luck and God Bless!

1 Post
May 22, 2013 12:22am
via Android

No its not a bad thing to have a big bottom! Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51