Love handles

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 3:51pm
via Android

After having my daughter a year ago I lost most of the baby weight apart from my back. Any suggestions how to lose it??

02 Jun
You can try Gilads workouts on tv, do not know exactly what channel it is but it airs twice weekly , I think
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 4:35pm
via iOS
Interval workouts are the way to go high intensity for a little then slow it down and repeat this goes for other cardio related exercises just remember there's no such thing as spot reduction!
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 5:23pm
via Android

Do you know what Gilad workouts are

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 9:32pm
via Android

Cardio exercises are best for burning fat. But if you also want to tone up try HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises. These exercises are designed to make you work hard in short spurts. This spikes your metabolism keeping you burning fat well after your workout is over.

Muscle among many advantages is denser than fat so you'll look thinner. Also your body has to work harder to maintain 1 lb of muscle than it would 1 lb fat.

HIIT exercises give the duo of little strength training and cardio in one workout... So you'll burn fat and build lean muscle.

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com if you like em checkout Cardio Fight Club HIIT, Core Abs & Stretches, MAX Tabata Test they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 3, 2013 11:54am
via Android

Thanks guys I'm going to take it advice but no I don't know what a gilad is? I hope this works for me.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 3, 2013 10:04pm
via Android

It is a workout program for all parts of the body, normally comes on tv at 5, 8, and 11 am during the weekdays and  I think Sunday as well. Try it, I think it is channel 126 if u have ccmcast or infinity

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

I have sky tv is it the fitness channel?

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 4, 2013 1:39pm
via Android

I think so, check to be sure when you have time

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 12:22pm
via iOS
Improve your posture to get instant apparent results. Pilates can help with that along with getting stronger muscles. Getting fit again will take time!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51