Bras HELP! EMERGENCY!

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 6:43pm
via iOS
My boobs have grew. I cannot afford any more bras. How do I lose my boob fat or make the bras bigger. Please this is an emergency! I am really skinny except for my arms and upper thighs because they barely touch. which are a bit flabby then my boobs are huge! I gain there first and lose there last!
08 Jun
Do cardio everyday..i lose my breast fat doing this..
08 Jun
Running or spinning? The problem is I lose from my boobs last!
09 Jun
I feel ya on the cannot afford it, I have the same problem. Chloe H
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 6:49pm
via Android

Ask someone to buy you a new brah haha. Dont really see any sulution

08 Jun
cannot afford it!!!!!!
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 6:54pm
via Android

I guess for now you'll have to start wearing sports bras from now on...like that's your best option...until you can afford bras ur size :P I don't know of any special workouts you could do because that's the problem with boobs...u need to loose/pick up weight everywhere then they get smaller/bigger...sucks.../: Sorry abt this...// This is an odd question bt is it ur cup size that needs changing or around ur bust?

08 Jun
Cup size like the actual boobs
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 7:31pm
via Android

http://sigridsewingprojects.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-03-13T11:51:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=111&by-date=false&m=0

Found this yhrough pintress. Just see wat u can find

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 1:13am
via iOS
Why can't u afford a bra????  They're not expensive if u buy them from cheap places.....  Seriously, why can't u afford one???
09 Jun
Where do you know that they're cheap at?
09 Jun
Wally world
09 Jun
I'm curious too, how is it you can't afford even one? There is cheap places to buy those, they're maybe not the pretties but hey they're bras anyway. And if there is a real need and really can't afford new ones, buy used one.
09 Jun
I know but I love all of my bras and don't wanna get new ones and stuff
09 Jun
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 9, 2013 5:34am
via iOS
Cardio, and working out your chest often will make you lose boob fat. I did this unknowingly and i went from an A cup to a AA cup which sadly means im flat now but doing this will help a lot.
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 5:39am
via Android

Yea...like AA, A, B, C, D, DD, E??...

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 11:53am
via iOS
I wear a 28F so I get your problem: those things can be expensive in unusual sizes. But you can't make your boobs smaller reasonably... Have you checked out bratabase? An online bra community where you can even get free bras if your lucky... Check the listings. 
There's no way I can wear what people think a normal range shout be (32a-38dd).... A bra is no use if it doesn't fit. But if you have a larger chest its important to have at least a well fitting sports bra. 
09 Jun
I am 32 b-c
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 12:02pm
via iOS
Ps: I lose boob fat last too, I'm an hourglass type so my body loses belly fat first. Even when I was dangerously under weight I still needed a 28d-dd. 
It's like my boobs want to be a certain size, they insist on it! Running 30 miles a week didn't change my cup volume. Swimming at competitive level, including serious intensiv training 6 days a week did increase my underbust due to muscle build up, but did not  decrease my cup volume. Doing nothing didn't really make them grow either. 

Some women lose boob fat, others barely do. 

So I decided to embrace them. 
09 Jun
09 Jun
Well I lose it second to last and I need to lose them. I do lose them though.
Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 7:46am
via Android

Not an immediate solution, but- Victoria secrets semi-annual sale. If u shop online & early you can get a ton on the cheap. They also carry a wider size range online than they do in stores, and are cheaper.

10 Jun
Also, but demi and balconet styles when you can. Then when you grow you just get more cleavage and you can keep wearing the same bras.
10 Jun
That's what I'm doing
10 Jun
They have a sale today gonna see what it is and get minimizer bras. Fake it till you make it...
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 3:23am
via iOS
Men love big boobs! If you can't afford bras I think there's something sold on the Internet which lengthens your bra's back part and makes it bigger. Much cheaper than a new bra 
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 6:45pm
via Android

Size?

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 8:04pm
via Android

Walmart has bras that are $3.98! They are good bras too! The whole line is that price all different size colors and push up ranges.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 28, 2013 8:14pm
via Android

Well You can ask around. Mom, maybe dad, or maybe even that signifigant other. Friends can get them for you, They'll understand. If my friend asked me to buy a bra for her, I totally would.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51