Track

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 10:05pm
via iOS
Tips On Running Faster/Breathing while running.
04 Jul
Try to breathe longer. Inhale and hold for 5 seconds then exhale. Start a pattern like that. Do this daily.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 10:52pm
via iOS
Just pace yourself on what your body can handle
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:05am
via Android

Develop a pattern for breathing and to get faster at running, work on form/your short distance speed

30 Jun
How should my form be?
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:08am
via iOS
Just remember to breathe in and out, keep your head up never look down. And to help run faster take longer strides.
30 Jun
So it's not good to ONLY breathe through your nose?
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:17am
via Android

Long strides, swing your arms, toe to heel, highish knees ( higher your knees are, longer your strides become ) head up at all times, relaxed hands, light feet. High knees, butt kickers, and skips help with your form

30 Jun
Thank you but "Toe to heel"?? or heel to toe?
30 Jun
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:19am
via Android

Practice your form and perfect it, then work on sprints starting with short distance and work up

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:21am
via Android

Right now my mile is at 5:40 and my two mile at just about 13 minutes. So I'm working on it but I've been slacking, but diet is everything

30 Jun
How is your body shape? Are you buff/fit?
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:22am
via iOS
Well if you do that you will probably end up huffing and puffing at the end of your run so you should inhale through the nose and exhale out your mouth. It was hard for me to remember to breathe when I first started running to but you will get the hang of it.
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:32am
via iOS
Toe to heel, and I'm fit, I'm not buff because I don't want to be. I'm 6 foot tall ( 16 yrs old ) and I weigh 165. A lot of my weight is muscle but I don't know how much exactly but in my created workout ( that I've done a several times in the past two months) you can probably make an estimate on my strength. I'm sorry I don't really have point proof but I'm just getting back on this thing so I'm still adjusting to it
30 Jun
Great! I'm 16, 6 feet, and approximately 144-150 lbs
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 4:37am
via iOS
Lmao damn bro! I'm in NY but whenever I go to workout, I could hit you up and I'll share the exercise with you if you want and then we'll relay progress. I'm trying to lose weight but my problem is that even though I workout almost 24/7, my sleeping schedule is very scattered and I have a slow metabolism so I haven't left the 160-170 area since middle school
30 Jun
Damn lol. Yeah sure, I'd like to see your workout thnx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51