need some help

2 posts | Original | Recent
13 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 1:45pm
via Android

ok so i want to join the british army and have gave my self to the end of the year to get into physical shape that i want the main thing i need to get done is the 1.5 mile run in under 12 mins 45 seconds. this may be easy for some but ive never been a long distance runnner right now when i done the run today at the gym when the timer stopped at 12mins 45 i was just 0.35 miles off i could probably have pushed myself harder and have scraped in but i dont want that i would rather a lower time. so what i thought was if i run the mile and a half monday to friday and each week up the distance. would this be a good idea and would it work to improve my time?

any help is appreciated.

27 Posts
Jul 12, 2013 3:31pm
via iOS
Hi Graeme,
Yes possibly this would help you improve your time, but more important than exercise is nutrition. Remember, its 80% Nutrition, and Only 20% exercise. You need a very good recovery shake to improve your recovery time (Especially if you plan to run Every day), and to help you increase your endurance. I recommend Rebuild Endurance, it's amazing for high-endurance athletes. If you don't run a whole lot now, and you want to also do weight training, in that case i recommend Rebuild Strength Recovery shake; it really makes a Big difference. I know because I use it, if you can't find them you can get them from me, I work with these products and have seen people get amazing results with them. We even sponsored over 40 Olympians in london last summer. a great nutrition program is always necessary.
You can message me if you have any questions

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51