Skinny arms

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 5:28pm
via iOS
So I have skinny arms and I wanted to know of a way to buff them up. The nearby gym only has basic equipment (weights and three machines)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 5:50pm
via iOS
First you have to eat some protein so you get bigger once your bigger start hitting the weights
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 6:08pm
via iOS
There is much more to building muscle then drinking protein. Much more. You dont need a top notch gym to get bigger. Just the basics will help if you work hard. Pull up, chin ups, different types of push ups will work your arms, chest and back. Curl dumbells heavy weight smaller reps. Don't just worry about your biceps work your triceps hard as well. Dips are awesome! Yes eating good, protein shakes are great ways to add extra weight.. But doing that alone is not going to help. I wouldn't even suggest putting the money in on protein shakes until your fully commuted to exercising.
16 Jul
Are there any workouts you recommend on here? (I have a free account)
16 Jul
Yes there are tons of works outs on here that are great! Specially when you don't have tools from the gym. In fact i don't even go to the gym during the summer. I'm 6'2 so it's been hard to have big arms with my height. Just look at my likes and I'm always testing out new ones on here I'm pretty new on this. I also own my own dumbells and a heavy bag those are great for arms!
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 6:10pm
via iOS
Also plenty of variations of curls hammer curls ect. Have fun!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 6:56pm
via iOS
Your profile is private

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51