Question for guys

30 posts | Original | Recent
92 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 9:29pm
via iOS
What do you guys look for in a girl? Iv always wondered what guys looks for! Either it's looks/personality. What do you find attractive?
29 Jul
I have a list that goes on and on :)
30 Jul
Definitely a combination of looks and personality. I prefer a girl who's not concerned with what others think. A girl who has great self-esteem is an awesome thing. Definitely has to have morals and acts like a lady. Cute over pretty any day of the week!!
02 Aug
Lol slut.
17 Aug
Im surprise you have to ask. We live in a society where sex sells you see ot everywhere I mean asking what guys like is like asking what kind of bone a dog likes lol if he wants it he will take it lol I mean in todays culture with the unattainable standards of men and women physics its no wonder most guys only dream about having the perfect body or girls with the perfect booty lol I once heard guys like what they see thats why girls wear make up amd girls like what they hear thats why guys...
16 Sep
The first what I look in girls is her eyes. Because the eyes are the only part of the body that can not lie and the eyes tell you many thing of this person. And you, have two beutiful eyes.
203 Posts
Jul 29, 2013 9:57pm

for me it's also the two but i prefer a girl that has a nice personality and that don't only thinks about her look. if a girl, dosen't mind being natural at her house and being a little sloppy with her look i find that nice.

12 Oct
147 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 2:17am
via Android

I have to say a combination of both as well. As far as looks go, she doesn't have to be a super model. A cute smile, dimples, sincere eyes. All natural please! Not a fan of a woman who wears a bunch of make up. That isn't real to me, your painting on a face.

Personality, you have to be abke to cut loose and relax. Have a good time. Play around and have some fun all while knowing when it is time to get serious, confidence....not cockiness. Intelligent,  motivated, determined, goal oriented,  etc....

I ask a lot lol. I know what I want.

4 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 2:26am
via Android

The first thing i look in a girl is their eyes.

05 Sep
Aka titties
07 Sep
Lol judy omg!
10 Oct
Yo the girl judy! Lol
14 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 3:46am
via Android

For me u r perfect pretty lady....u have got everything which I see in a girl...

78 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 5:14am
via Android

I like a girl who has an amazing personality and is very cute. Sometimes I see a girl and think, "wow she is pretty", but then my mind says, "Yeah, but you don't even know what she is like". Then I think back to the girl I like. She might not be the prettiest girl in the world, but her personality makes it feel like she is.

289 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 6:21am
via Android
As you've gathered, for most people it's both. But remember "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Don't try to conform to someone else's image of beauty. Use what nature has given you and be true to your own beauty. Feeling happy being you is what will make you feel confident, sexy, and comfortable -all traits that will impact your personality and lead people to find your personality attractive also!
160 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 8:30am
via Android

I agree with u an 100%

20 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 12:21pm
via Android

I go for looks and personality. Although, as a woman ages, she can be hot like Nia Long, but if she's a young mean girl, she's going to be an old mean girl. So,looks, but a sweet woman is a plus.

29 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 4:28pm
via Android

Pretty much you.

07 Sep
Bwahaha that's so cute!
11 Oct
Hahaha, nice one!
7 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 4:29pm
via iOS
If she can't make me genuinely laugh, out of the question
242 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 4:46pm
via Android

Looks and personality both but especially looks , and a girl should be broadminded and confident  , need to have sense of humor and a little bit of attitude ( not too much)

15 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 2:20am
via Android

Looks is usually the immediate attractor. Without it there would be no social interaction.

But without a personal attraction, the social interaction would be shortlived

170 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 4:49am
via Android

A girl with attitude not too easy to get but not too hard also she should be confident, also looks are important guys who says the opposite are just lying

16 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 9:20pm
via Android

The first think I look for is a great sense of humor
Then how understanding or smart she is, then of course looks.

13 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 12:28am
via Android

Truthfully I think where you are at now is perfect any smaller you would be far to skinny, I really hope you are able to see your self through others eyes soon bc your body is what others strive for and you don't need to get any smaller

19 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 1:03am
via Android

Both... anyways I like how girls have like 300 followers and 30 followings lol stupid guys follow just looks but say they go for personality lol

06 Sep
Just for looks*
43 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 11:35pm
via iOS
The first instinct will always be looks. If a lady looks appealing to a guy, she will always get a guys "Double Take". Then once they meet, the personality comes into play. Then at that point it's up to them to see how far it goes. If one of their personality sucks, well, I don't need to go any further. What do you think of that?
90 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 12:46pm
via Android

The list is short but i'm to tired to type it

12 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 7:46pm
via Android

personality :)

104 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 11:32pm
via Android

Beautiful! Love this

30 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 11:53pm
via Android

I don't care that much about the looks I mean if it's there then jackpot but if not that's fine but obviously if someone looks like a smurf I'm not going to approach them.. I just talk to them and if we connect we connect if not then too bad

53 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 12:00am
via Android

You have to be physically attracted to someone, so looks! No, because if she does not have an overall good additude that's a deal breaker. A respectful girl with a nice personality and great since of humor would be awesome. Looks are a bonus!

158 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 10:02am
via Android

It's not either, it's a combination of both! I can't fall for someone I'm not physically attracted to. So looks do play a part, especially in the early stage of your relationship. In the end, personality and interests is what will keep you together as a couple, though.
I'll be blunt with you, the first thing I think when I see a girl is "Would I do her or not?". It's awful, but that's just the way my mind works. If it's a yes, then I can go to the next step, where I go talk to her and find out if she's interesting.
Hope this helps (;

278 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 11:41am
via Android

A woman who doesn't smoke,takes care of themselves and is not insecure,and a personality to go with her angelic body.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51