Are guys ever attracted to girls that are a little on the heavy side?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 6:04am
via iOS
My school is full of girls with lean legs and flat stomachs, and tbh, really nice butts. But I'm a little heavier than most girls. I'm confident and I love my body (which doesn't mean I'm not working to change it) but honestly, do guys in high school actually find the bigger girls attractive at all? Or is it the popular twigs 24/7.
01 Aug
And on that note- do looks matter to guys as much as the media makes it sound?
01 Aug
I think if you are beautiful then you are beautiful . Beautiful doesnt have a size limit
01 Aug
I'm not in highschool anymore, I graduated in 2011. I KNOW its harsh, girls can be mean. But don't let them make you fell uncomfortable! I'm a guy, and I think that your personality it's what makes you attractive. Sure, toning up and keeping your body trim (not necessarily slim) is good to do, but skinny girls aren't really fun! Loll no offense to them. Be your self, that's the key! Your gonna find somebody :)
14 Aug
I no dis guy who is a stick but he LOVES THICK GIRLS!! Dats all he dates! So just be urself ull be fine! Ur beautiful if u think u r! ;). Me I'm a lil thick myself but i wasn't always dis way. I got pick on in school 4 being small & different! I hit a growth sport in high school & then it all changed. It really doesn't matter wat u look like on the outside its the inside dat matters ;).
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 12:52pm
via iOS
Does every guy you know like the same band? No they don't do they. Evwryone is different some guys love a little meat on the bone so guys want that beach bod. I always liked a girls that were athletic no skin and bones. I always loved soccer players in highschool no idea why maybe it was the legs.Listen you will find a guy.. Don't be in a rush and Just have fun with exercising. There's probably someone that likes u right now and u don't notice them.
2013-07-04_11
32 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 1:05pm
via Android

I've been heavy most my life but have found that guys love the way you carry yourself. High school is a horrible age to be at to begin with let alone worrying about guys...we are women though and it's built in us. So best advice to you, don't let the sticks get at you...don't let the guys make you feel anything less then beautiful!!!

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 1:13pm
via Android

Yea same hear since im an athlete i dated girl that played sport in highschool .now im out of highschool  im dating my best friend she heavier than mean but not too much .she also workout with me too surpport me when i do any running events. Idk all guy are different taste in girls just be you and you will find the right one. You a teen you have alot of time to find the right one

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 3:05pm
via Android

There is somebody for everyone.  So yes of course there are guys who like curvier women

Icon_missing_thumb
76 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 4:44pm
via Android

As a guy tbh i wouldnt go out with girls who are more than just skinny or more than being overweight. If you're not too overweight and NEAR the medium range, you're gonna fare well. It wouldn't hurt to stay fit but that's more of a + point. Just saying

Image_thumb
42 Posts
Aug 1, 2013 5:02pm
via iOS
Dont read the book by its cover... Attraction is so much more than your body. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51