Can i get some advice please?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 7:39pm
via Android

Well I'm 15 and I really wanna get into shape I'm not fat quite the opposite can and one recommend some work outs for strength? I'm wanting to build chest abs and leg muscles if anyone could help/recommended some work outs that would help me I'd really appreciat it

02 Aug
If you're going for strength and strength alone I'd recommend dead lifts, clean and press, squats and bench press. Especially dead lifts. Just make sure you read up on form. Its easy to hurt yourself if you're careless.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 2, 2013 7:50pm
via Android

Thanks alot I'm just Very skinny it's embarrassing to say but if I hold a gallon of milk or something for longer than about a minute my arms hurt her really bad I'm just that far our of shape

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 3, 2013 2:25am
via iOS
Eat more protein. & start lifting simple things around the house. Lighter things first and build up your endurance. Run on a treadmill with an incline.
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 4, 2013 4:27am
via Android

Eat lots of protiens cut down fats and increase your carbs since they give you mass also some helpful workouts will be thankful thigs.sexy lean legs. Full body lean up. And do some yoga so you do not loose flexibility

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51