BULKING

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 7:03pm
via Android

Okay so I'm "trying" to put on mass for quite some time now I've been doing more repetitions and more sets now, but I usually start off wit cardio I was wondering if that's a big mistake an I have no off days, I also been getting more stronger but not seeing any more gains I was wondering if I'm not genetically bless like some people.

Idk any ideas would help?

08 Aug
Protein!
08 Aug
You want to do heavier weights,less reps. Pushing yourself to increase weight. If you were able to do a rep of eight or ten, you need more weight.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2013 7:17pm
via Android

Bulking isnt about doing more sets and more reps, its about progressive overload. Doing less reps with more weight is better if ur on a bulk. Google Ripptoes 5x5 program, its good for beginners. But regardless of what ur doing in the gym, u have to make sure that ur eating a surplus of calories. If u dont eat enough food u wont gain any muscle.

07 Aug
Thanks I'll try this today.
Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 1:10am
via Android

U need no less than3/4 gram per lb for each lbs u shooting for up t o 1  gram sometimes . do your cadio last if at all you r trying to break down muscle tissue not burn calories. U need at least 1 day off and if u need a alarm clock to. Wake up u not getting enough sleep

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 1:48am
via iOS
Well you should always take at least one day off a week and if thats hard for you just walk for 20-25 or so
08 Aug
I do I walk 30 mins to the gym n 30 back
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 1:57am
via Android

Bulking is all in the kitchen. U can lift all u want and u won't gain a pound unless ur eating enough. U need material to build a house just like u need material to build muscle. Its all about eating more calories than wat ur body needs to maintain. There r ppl on here that can help u a lot btr than I can. I'm learning myself. I would look it up and read all u can on it.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 1:28pm
via iOS
Train like a gladiator, eat like a predator, and sleep like a bear!
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 3:06pm
via Android

Make sure you have a day of you need to recover, your stressing your muscle. Not only that but you need to start eating more calories than you burn. You need to create a calorie surplus. Make sure you eat your calories don't drink them.  Get enough sleep as well.

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Aug 8, 2013 4:18pm
via Android

im kind of in the same boat. i work hard, eat right, nd stay slim. it must b mostly genetics

08 Aug
That's what I'm saying dude
09 Aug
Interesting

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51