Where to start

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 5:48am
via Android

I am currently just starting to workout. I have been fairly active my whole life and very athletic. My problem is i have a very high metabolism and no matter what i do i cannot put on any weight. I am lost any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated...

12 Aug
You dont wanna gain fat and water wight so I wouldn't recommended the big Macs. Just take protien often in your case 2 grams per pound body weight you should gain wieght steady and wont end up looking like a marshmallow.
12 Aug
Thanks man great info...is there any protein shake or mass gainers you would recommend as i work all week and cant exactly eat alot of protein throughout the day it would be easier
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 6:50am
via iOS
Every thing you see you have to eat it and eat 10 big macs a day at least and if that dont work just go to cicis pizza and eat their for 3 hours straight , let me know if this works
27 Jan
lol this gotta be a joke right?
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 12, 2013 8:13am
via Android

Same here but i run alot of 5k but no unhealthy food just stack up o  food that have alot of protien bro alot usualy u suppose to have 2000to25000 calories a day but u need more like maybe 1000more but when u do ur worrkouts lift heavy weight but less reps pull up or exercise that u can use ur own body weight n for workout that require carido use a 10to 20pound weight vest pretty much o  everyworkout  you will bulk up but see the resualt i  about 2month it all depend how many time u workout

12 Aug
Thanks bro i appreciate the help...ill start eating 3500cals a day and workkng my ass off and see where that puts me at
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 2:57am
via Android

Eat a lot of chicken and egg helps a lot and green veggies

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 4:05am
via Android

I'd say calculate your TDEE and take in about 500Cal more. Gaining weight is about putting more in than you put out, essentially. You still want to eat about 75% clean and hit your Macro and micronutrients. Use iifym.com to help

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 4:06am
via Android

This can't be serious lol

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Aug 16, 2013 3:42pm
via iOS
how do i make my own topic

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51