Thigh Gap Opinion

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:15am
via Android

So, am I the only one who thinks thigh gaps are just odd and not attractive at all? All they remind me of is Rickets Disease and bow legged people lol.

12 Sep
I agree also people that work to get that perfect thigh gap usually end up getting a eating disorder
14 Sep
I totally agree. My best friend and I in high school had thigh gaps naturally, and we got called anorexic, and people called us disgusting for having them :( it doesn't look very healthy but you can't really help if that's what your body is like.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 12, 2013 5:21am
via Android

I honestly think they're a little odd too but that wasn't until someone brought it up and made a comparison. I think without the gap it tends to give a curvy look.

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 11:59am
via iOS
I completely agree with you!
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:41pm
via Android

Dont think them ugly or anything but I like having thick thighs

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:50pm
via Android

I've never had a thigh gap... Even when I was under 100lbs!! People are so obsessed with this and sometimes its just not part of your body's shape!!

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:35pm
via iOS
I have wide hips so even when I have big thighs there is at least a small gap. Lol. I've never worried about it though
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 1:51am
via iOS
Dumb question..... What the heck is a thigh gap?? I'm assuming it is not a normal thing to have? Lol. You gotta blonde over here..
14 Sep
I thigh gap is when a person has a gap in between their inner thighs.
15 Sep
Oh.... Well I don't think I have that... I got me some big ol thighs. Haha
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 4:23am
via iOS
I never knew or noticed this whole thigh gap obsession. Yet after losing 50 pounds and working out like crazy apparently I got it (though I had no idea I just noticed my legs looked nicer) 
One day a male friend actually pointed out to me how great I was looking after the weight loss and how "sexy" it was that I had this gap (As looked at him like he had two heads )because I didn't understand what he meant. But he went on and on about how sexy it was and how much he noticed it etc. 
I really never thought men paid attention to these things...idk wouldn't have ever known about it otherwise! Apparently some men see it?
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 2:30am
via iOS
I really think that gap is sexy as hell!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51