Anyone here successfully got rid of fat on chest?

6 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 4:25pm
via iOS
Hi everyone.
I am finding this app very useful and regularly using it.Also I have found serious guys in this forum and I think you can help me out.

I was a bit fat an year ago, with fats bulging all around, then I tried gym and diet.
I am now 77 kgs reduced from 87 kgs last year. A bit satisfied but still need to reduce.

Problem is my abs , arms shoulders and thighs are toned, but chest still has the fat. As everything is toned with some fat on my chest it now looks odd, like boobs.
I am frustrated and thing I was better when I was fat as the fat in chest was not noticeable.

If anyone here got rid of it, please advise me, completely.

Please someone with practical experience not those ideological ones, as I have really tried bench presses and all, it did not work.
7 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 6:22pm
via Android

I was in the same situation, was from 77kgs to 60kgs now and chest is a big headache problem I see. Then I have gone jogging 3 times per week and everything seems going to the right way :D. You should try Couch to 5k and then 10k. Hope this could help!

26 Sep
What is couch to 5k then 10k. Pls explain
27 Sep
You can search for BeyondPod on iOS store, download and install it. Then, look up "NHS Couch to 5k" (this program trains you do jogging firstly for 30 mins.) then move on Suz s from 5k to 10k (jogging for 1 hour). Any questions, just tell me here, I will try to help!
2 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 6:36pm
via iOS
Jog regularly and stretch. Eating healthy will also help. Green tea will help with losing body fatĀ 
Sep 25, 2013 4:44am
via Android

Pushups and double bar press will help to shape them and make it tight. Running for 40 mins thrice a week wit strict diet will help. In diet make sure that u take protein rich food and take more water. Al d best.

1017 Posts
Sep 25, 2013 8:58am
via Android

This is a problem which isnt uncommon. I even believe there is a name specific for this problem. What basicly is the problem is that your body uses your chest as the first place to store fat and this will also be the last part the body will use it fat from.

What do i see as the solution?
Increased cardio next to weighttraining. You will have to be on a caloriedefict for a long period of time to get away of this fat. Perhaps a lil higher food intake but next to this increased cardio can speed up ypur process.

Try googling it. I am really sure there will be bodybuilding fora with topics about this.

260 Posts
Oct 3, 2013 1:36am
via Android

For me I found swimming did the trick didn't change anything else 3 times a week 1/2 hour worked .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51