Help !! "Man Boobs"

15 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 6:21pm

Hello everybody !!! I've got a little problem .... I'm nearly 15 old and I'm skinny but I've got "man boobs" ... so you can see in the middle of my "boobs" some bones.
So my question is what can I do to get rid of my "man boobs" ? And how can I have a "normal" chest like all my other friends ??

(sorry if I misspelled something but I'm Italian )

thank you :) :)

09 Feb
Hey. I'm 26 have the same thing. The only advice I can give is work your upper chest a lot more than your lower chest. I don't think it will ever go away for good without surgery but it helps to build muscle around it not under it so that it becomes less noticeable
Image_thumb
311 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 7:34pm
via Android

In a word, pushups. All kinds of pushups. Military,wide,diamond, incline,decline. Try some chest flys as well. Take a weight lay on ur back n slowly bring the weights together. Remember not to work ur chest everyday. Try every 3 days. Throw some cardio in too. Good luck

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 29, 2012 5:16pm
via Android

thank you 😄

Image_thumb
84 Posts
Nov 29, 2012 5:29pm
via Android

Bench press, push press, rows, squats, and deadlifts. Start light and add weight gradually. Worked great for me.

2014-12-21_15.59.49_thumb
67 Posts
Nov 30, 2012 11:55am
via Android

My son suffered from gynecomastia (man boobs) at the age of 13. It progressively got worse and surgery was indicated to fix his problem. He did not have surgery but as he got older and began to slim out (although was never overweight) and the size of his chest decreased. If exercises don't help you at all, a doctor can help you make the right decision.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 10:16pm
via iOS
Stop the push-ups
Make cardio, ONLY cardio
Cardio burns the fat more and better in these situation
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 11:07pm
via iOS
You can weight train too with cardio but know that you won't build quick if your trying to slim down. Eithere stick to building or lossig weight for quicker results. What I would do is loose weight them start building. (If you want to build muscle)
Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 12:35am
via Android

No offence Freddie, but if I was this guy, is go with Mate' s call, not yours. No o.e said this fide needed to lose fat, he needs to tighten up his chest . All of what Nate said is true, pickups and bit of cardio FTW. And dude, like you've done two workouts, hardly the voice of experience talking there eh?

Funky_side_crow_thumb
287 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 6:32am
via Android

A small amount of breast tissue development is a normal part of puberty, even in males, and should normally disappear with time. If you're really worried pop to the doc for and see what he/she thinks.

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 5:41am
via iOS
Do lots of cardio
Icon_missing_thumb
27 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 10:13am
via Android

Just do the usual chest exercises......mam boobs hlps to built a good chest shape

Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 4:00pm
via iOS
Dude u got man boobs?? That means u have to do incline bench press don't do decline cause that builds the lower chest u have to do incline bench press to build the upper chest up and make it bigger!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 10:32pm
via Android

Hi i noticed ur question in the forums column and thought that i should reply to ur problem. As a medical doctor i would recommend that u should first visit ur House doctor. As formerly stated u could suffer from the problem called Gynecomastia (man boobs). I would be rather suspecious of the condition because u r still young and skinny - which would make localised breast adipose tissue (fat in the breasts) unlikely. Gynecomastia is a problem causes by too much estrogen secretion. Ur house doc must do TSH, LH, estradiol and dehydroepiandrosterione blood tests. A mammogram can also be helpfull. U should also exam ur own testicles, are they both descended? A simple clinical examination of the breasts can also be performed to feel for masses and how large the tissue around the aeriola is...if u can feel solid "fatty tissue" around the nipple then it is indocative of gynecomastia. Hope it helps. All the best. U can start with the chest excercises after u have been to the dr.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 10:40pm
via iOS
In this app I have only made 2, but I've been doing steady workouts for a year. The situation depends, a friend of mine is fluffy and his trainer told him to not make any pushups. Because he will end with boobies. He told him that after he burns that fat, then he can do pushups
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 10:58pm
via iOS
Yeah, I didn't read that detail, Mate is right

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Sports Tracker Forums

Runners

9 topics, 37 posts

Welcome Wagon

3 topics, 23 posts