How to get some arm muscle.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 6:17pm
via Android

Hey people I've tried but I need some exercises that'll help build arm muscle. Thanks.

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 6:46pm
via Android

Imo its all about being consistent. Not about doing much different exercises. So lets say you do arms 2 days a week. Do the currls and tricep workout consistent. For example i only do 2 different exerces for bicep and 2 for triceps. But doing them heavy but correct will get them to grow.

Dont worry about weight on them. Do them as heavy as possible for you to make reps of 10 to 12. Stretch on the way out and squeeze on the way in.

I have been working them in a super set just to safe time. Seated preacher curls vs tricep extension. And Ez bar curls vs skull crushers. Working alot better for me than hitting them once a week with more exercises.

See what you can get out if it and try to change up your arm routines.

13 Oct
Thanks alot for the help
14 Oct
Good protein intake at the right times will help too, make sure you get a big hit within 30mins of your work out.
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 7:58pm
via Android

push-ups'n pull-ups!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 9:00pm
via Android

Try your own body weight like push ups and pull ups and then do curls and step up your protein in take it's not how much weight you lift it's how you lift and eat you grow outside of the gym

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 16, 2013 8:18pm
via Android

Pushups, Concentration curls, Barbell bicep curls, Diamond Pushups, and Dumbbell Tricep Extensions, they work bro and good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51